I have downloaded the IQ260 and Sony A7r files, and looked in both Lightroom and Capture One.
Here is what I see:
- The IQ 260 image is sharper at the pixel level. Significantly sharper!
- The IQ 260 image has significant noise in my processing (worst in C1 and better in LR5)
- Better sharpness on IQ260 in C1 compared to Lightroom
- Highlights probably better on IQ260
- Darks very noisy on IQ260 while Sony keeps good detail
Another observation is that IQ260 needs LCC correction which lifts shadows quite a lot. Check the remote control in the lower right corner, quite noisy. The Sony doesn't need LCC with the Canon lens used.
It seems that Sony is working well at ISO 100.