My first language is French, but I am happy to share my experience of one of 3 CIS systems I have tested. Hope this will help those of you looking for a good CIS for your R2400 or R1800.
You can also see my reviews in French in other French forums.
I've tested several continuous ink systems and I was disappointed either by the quality of the inks or the CIS
I had first tested the MIS system but after too many problems I had given up:
- the cartridges reset did not work
- the ink feed ribbons/lines were wedged
- I have waited for 3 weeks and no reply from MISMIS CIS
I had also tested a system from Ebay seen in the URL below:Ebay's CIS
- the system functions well but inks are not of the quality I expected
Here is a system I found which gives me complete satisfaction from efillink:Efillink
I received my package from Efillink last month. Packing is of quality and the parts are well protected in the package. I print more than 500 picts and i'm very happy.
I use this with Efillink's inks:
- Epson Premium Glossy paper ==> SPR2400 PremGlsy PhotoRPM.icc
- Epson Semi-gloss paper ==> SPR2400 PremSmgls PhotoRPM.icc
- Moab KOKOPELLI paper ==> MOAB KokopelliS R2400 K3 PK.icm
- Kodak Professionnal Gloss ==> KProIJPaper_EpSPR2400_v2.icm
I love this paper...
I always print in RPM mode.
There is a version of the R2400 Ink System Pro that allows exchange of the PK and MK cartridges. Both cartridges are connected to the system and they are easily interchangable:Swap
I did not find other suppliers who has the chip/cartridge that reset so nicely.(The chip will reset at 20% to 90% )
9 syringes are provided with the system for filling the bottles and the cartridges
You can see my CIS in the URL below:My CIS