Ad
Ad
Ad
Pages: [1]   Bottom of Page
Print
Author Topic: kirkland paper and epson 2200  (Read 2588 times)
poljazz

« on: April 19, 2006, 12:08:50 PM »
ReplyReply

Just a short note to those who use this paper.
I have found that the profile for micro-ceramic luster paper available at the inkjer art website suits the Kirland -Cosco glossy paper and soved the problem I had with it printing too dark on my Epson 2200.
Paul Lamontagne
haefnerphoto

« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2006, 07:18:03 PM »
ReplyReply

It's my understanding that the Kirkland Gloss paper is actually Ilford Smooth Gloss, Costco sells it for approximately half the price of Ilford.

mbridgers

« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2006, 07:46:34 PM »
ReplyReply

It's my understanding that the Kirkland Gloss paper is actually Ilford Smooth Gloss, Costco sells it for approximately half the price of Ilford.
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=63119\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

I use the Ilford Smooth Gloss profiles with my Canon i9900 with great results on this paper.  Love the value, about 15 cents a sheet.
Mark D Segal
Contributor

« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2006, 10:20:35 PM »
ReplyReply

I'll bet it hasn't been tested for longevity by Wilhelm-Research. Unless you don't care about longevity, what is the point of running this kind of paper through an Epson 2200 which uses inks that cost alot more per print than does the paper, mainly because they are pigments formulated for longevity?

Mark D Segal (formerly MarkDS)
Author: "Scanning Workflows with SilverFast 8....." http://www.luminous-landscape.com/reviews/film/scanning_workflows_with_silverfast_8.shtml
Pages: [1]   Top of Page
Print
Jump to:  

Ad
Ad
Ad