Ad
Ad
Ad
Pages: [1]   Bottom of Page
Print
Author Topic: "Being an Artist in Business"  (Read 2852 times)
Dan_Honemann

« on: May 14, 2006, 06:03:25 PM »
ReplyReply

Wonderful essay, Alain.  Insightful, inspirational and highly readable... I very much enjoyed your personal take on the subject and have found renewed inspiration to continue doing what I love in spite of the odds.  

Thank you.

Dan
alainbriot

« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2006, 07:01:30 PM »
ReplyReply

Wonderful essay, Alain. Insightful, inspirational and highly readable... I very much enjoyed your personal take on the subject and have found renewed inspiration to continue doing what I love in spite of the odds.

Thank you.

Dan
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=65461\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Great.  You are welcome.  Stay tuned for the two other parts of this essay.  I am working on part 2 currently.  Also take a look at the Briot Speaks audio CD on my site if you are interested in learning more about my journey as a fine art photographer and artist.  The audio CD has over 4 hours of conversation between Natalie and I on the subject of Being Artists in Business.  It contains information that I did not include in my essay, otherwise the essay would have been too long.

Best regards,

Alain
« Last Edit: May 14, 2006, 07:05:24 PM by alainbriot » Logged

Alain Briot
Author of Mastering Landscape Photography, Mastering Composition, Creativity and Personal Style., Marketing Fine Art Photography and How Photographs are Sold.
http://www.beautiful-landscape.com
Pages: [1]   Top of Page
Print
Jump to:  

Ad
Ad
Ad