Ad
Ad
Ad
Pages: [1]   Bottom of Page
Print
Author Topic: Included with next Video Journal?  (Read 6542 times)
GerardK

« on: May 16, 2006, 02:24:20 AM »
ReplyReply

Michael,

Thanks for the fun comparison. I'm confused though, I've been a subscriber to the Video Journal for a couple of years and will likely have my subscription renewed automatically until you drop down dead (how's that for a compliment!), but does that mean you will include a copy of the comparison materials with the next issue of VJ or do I have to order separately?

Thanks, Gerard
michael
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2006, 07:50:36 AM »
ReplyReply

Existing subscribers can get the comparison disk for free (when it ships) by doing a renewal before June 15 on the store's web site. If you wait for an automatic renewal it will be too late.

Or, it's just $10 to buy seperately.

Michael
BlasR

« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2006, 08:55:30 AM »
ReplyReply

Michael, now I'm more confused, (maybe my lack of Inglesh) but if we have automatic renewal why the disk will not be included?, How we can renewal again,
over renewal?  
I hope you don't drop dawn dead, if you do well I will continuo with my renewal, with Chriss, and I know he will not drop dawn dead either for a long time.

BlasR

michael
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2006, 09:01:37 AM »
ReplyReply

Automatic renewals are being discontinued. They have been a real headache to administer. Some people love 'em, but some people hate them.

If you are a current subscriber and would like to get the MM disk for free you can resubscribe now, regardless of when your subscription ends. Or simply order the disk for $10.

Michael
Pages: [1]   Top of Page
Print
Jump to:  

Ad
Ad
Ad