- Did you wait for the printing to dry long enough before calibrating it?
- Do you wait long enough before assessing the colors of the prints? Typically the color of my Canon prints are not final until one hour after the printing.
- When you soft proof the print in Photoshop, how does it look?
- In my experience, X-Rite ColorPulse works better than Eye One.
- A CG210 is an amazing monitor but very expensive, you should perhaps looks for other solutions before committing the money.
I'm using a run-of-the-mill Compaq LCD monitor that I profiled with my Eye-One Photo. I have two printers, an Epson 2200 and a Canon ip 8500, that I also profiled. So far I'm happy with the results. However, skin tones tend to be slightly too reddish, especially with the Canon printer. I've reprofiled, and reprofiled and reprofiled.... both my screen and Canon printer but the problem remains.
Thanks a lot,