Ad
Ad
Ad
Pages: [1]   Bottom of Page
Print
Author Topic: kEYWORD SEARCHES  (Read 2614 times)
Pete

« on: July 23, 2006, 01:11:37 AM »
ReplyReply

Like most you PC users out there, I've started to play around with this. I use thumbsplus to catalog my photos--anything from location names to family names.

Now, does LR have a way to do a search using more than one keyword so that the search can be refined and made more selective?

Thumbsplus is also a database-driven application; it would be nice to be able to transfer keywords from there to LR.

Perhaps using the database feature on LR is not so worthwhile (for me at least).
lidde

« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2006, 07:56:37 AM »
ReplyReply

Yes, you can use more than one keyword when searching. For example looking for a jellyfish shot in Oahu at Corsair I just type in:
Oahu Corsair jellyfish
Pete

« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2006, 07:43:10 PM »
ReplyReply

Thanks for the reply, lidde.  I was hoping that this would run closer to thumbsplus, where  the keywords do not need to typed in (again) when searching. In thumbspus, once a keyword is created, you need only to scroll down a list and build a search list using as many as you'd like.

I guess what I don't like so far in LR is that, if you already have photos keyworded but then have to type in the words again for a search, any misspellings would not recognize an earlier keyword.

Am I correct in this understanding of how LR works?
Pages: [1]   Top of Page
Print
Jump to:  

Ad
Ad
Ad