Ad
Ad
Ad
Pages: [1]   Bottom of Page
Print
Author Topic: Shipping Prints  (Read 3172 times)
Jakub

« on: July 30, 2006, 08:49:12 PM »
ReplyReply

I'm in need of advice for the best economical way to ship single prints. I will be sending
matted prints from 22"x30" up to possibly 28"x32" or thereabouts. This large size and anything larger I might opt for shipping rolled prints only. Any advice from those with experience would be much appreciated.  Thanks in advance!

alainbriot

« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2006, 10:14:14 PM »
ReplyReply

I'm in need of advice for the best economical way to ship single prints. I will be sending
matted prints from 22"x30" up to possibly 28"x32" or thereabouts. This large size and anything larger I might opt for shipping rolled prints only. Any advice from those with experience would be much appreciated.  Thanks in advance!
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=72195\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

I have an essay on shipping prints. Look for it in the "regular columns" link at the top of the home page on this site then under Briot's View.

Alain Briot
Author of Mastering Landscape Photography, Mastering Composition, Creativity and Personal Style., Marketing Fine Art Photography and How Photographs are Sold.
http://www.beautiful-landscape.com
Jakub

« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2006, 08:43:32 PM »
ReplyReply

I have an essay on shipping prints. Look for it in the "regular columns" link at the top of the home page on this site then under Briot's View.
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=72199\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Thanks Alan!  Great Info.

Pages: [1]   Top of Page
Print
Jump to:  

Ad
Ad
Ad