Ad
Ad
Ad
Pages: [1]   Bottom of Page
Print
Author Topic: Help - 2400 suddenly prints darker  (Read 1858 times)
francoisroux

« on: August 20, 2006, 12:22:41 PM »
ReplyReply

Dear All,

I have been printing with the 2400 for months with great accuracy and consistency.

Today I printed 2 of my pictures (the files have not been edited at all since last print) and they appear to have darker midtones (it's like doing a level adjustment in Photoshop with the midtones to 0.95 instead of 1.00).

I have done a nozzle check and everything looks fine. Usually when there is a clogging problem, the print is either lighter or with banding or with color shifts but not just darker...

Has anybody experienced that?

Thank you for your help.

Francois

Raw shooter

« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2006, 02:29:28 PM »
ReplyReply

Dear All,

I have been printing with the 2400 for months with great accuracy and consistency.

Today I printed 2 of my pictures (the files have not been edited at all since last print) and they appear to have darker midtones (it's like doing a level adjustment in Photoshop with the midtones to 0.95 instead of 1.00).

I have done a nozzle check and everything looks fine. Usually when there is a clogging problem, the print is either lighter or with banding or with color shifts but not just darker...

Has anybody experienced that?

Thank you for your help.

Francois
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=73944\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
My Guess is your profile setup got changed - by accident or maybe you printed to a matt paper (or another non-typical paper for you) and forgot to change the profile back to your preferred paper.
Or maybe Photoshop and the printer are both trying to manage color - always a killer.
Pages: [1]   Top of Page
Print
Jump to:  

Ad
Ad
Ad