Ad
Ad
Ad
Pages: [1]   Bottom of Page
Print
Author Topic: C1 Pro update to version 5  (Read 2983 times)
yodelyo

« on: November 30, 2006, 07:35:56 PM »
ReplyReply

hello......i just got an email from phase one offering a "deal" for me to update my C1 Pro ( i am running version 3.7.6) , here is what they sent me:

From November 28 to December 31st Phase One runs a Christmas promotion for all Capture One PRO and DB owners.
If you are a Capture One PRO or a Capture One DB user you now have the opportunity to upgrade to a Capture One PRO 5 user license.

The upgrade price for the Capture One PRO (single user) to the Capture One PRO 5 user license is 499,-.

The upgrade price for the Capture One DB to the Capture One PRO 5 user license is 429,- (normal price 965,-).

I didnt even know there was a version 5, if anyone has this, is it worth it? I am a commercial photographer that shoots tethered to a powerbook with a canon 1Ds and various rented digital backs.

Thanks in advance for any help.
Jack Varney

« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2006, 07:39:15 PM »
ReplyReply

It might be worth the price if you need up to five (5) users on Capture One. The present license allows two activations.

Jack Varney
Richard Marcellus

« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2006, 07:45:54 PM »
ReplyReply

There isn't a version 5 yet. Version 4 is only expected mid next year for Pro and early next year for LE. This is a 5 user license they are offering you.

Regards,

Richard
feppe

Oh this shows up in here!

« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2006, 08:31:18 PM »
ReplyReply

There isn't a version 5 yet. Version 4 is only expected mid next year for Pro and early next year for LE. This is a 5 user license they are offering you.

Regards,

Richard
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=87977\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Heh, I thought so as 500 for an upgrade is ridiculous. But you gotta admit the language in the letter is quite ambiguous.

yodelyo

« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2006, 10:22:32 PM »
ReplyReply

yeah I was trippin' , thanks for clarifying.
Pages: [1]   Top of Page
Print
Jump to:  

Ad
Ad
Ad