Sorry did not see this note until today. Mine is all fixed now
Mark, we now have a process setup for licensing customers. Here are the instructions. They are also posted to the following URL. Thanks!http://blogs.adobe.com/jnack/2006/12/photoshop_cs3_s.html
If you're still having problems with serial numbers and CS3, please send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
. Important: in order to handle the process efficiently, your email needs to contain the following info (I suggest copy/paste):
- Email address in the subject line (a weird eRoom quirk, but without it we can't reach you)
- First and last name:
- Issue statement:
- CS2 serial number (24-digits long):
- CS3 serial number (if applicable):
- Are you a CS2 single or volume license customer? (Y or N):
- If volume license, approximately how many CS2 licenses do you own?:
- Daytime phone number with area code:
- Daytime e-mail address:
Customer service says they'll turn things around in 48-72 hours.
(There's no need to call them, as phone support is not available for the beta.)
Hey Mark, would you mind posting the e-mail address?