Ad
Ad
Ad
Pages: « 1 [2]   Bottom of Page
Print
Author Topic: NEWS FLASH on Adobe Lightroom  (Read 8401 times)
jdlevy

« Reply #20 on: February 23, 2007, 08:41:28 AM »
ReplyReply

I've been using beta 4 and printing was problematic the few times I tried it. Mostly been printing from CS. Any printing tips? I have an epson 2200
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=102095\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Rusty,

What kinds of printing problems are you having? The Print module, to me, is one of the best parts of LR and fairly easy to use.

eronald

« Reply #21 on: February 23, 2007, 02:58:17 PM »
ReplyReply

And, here is my reaction to Lightroom - nice product, but also the gravestone of DNG.

http://monitor-calibration.net

Edmund

Edmund Ronald, Ph.D. 
carlking2

« Reply #22 on: February 23, 2007, 06:36:17 PM »
ReplyReply

Got a email from Adobe.......Since I owned Rawshooter Premium  and  was involved with the Lightroom Beta I was given a free copy:).  Removed the beta and downloaded and installed Version 1 with the provided serial.  So if anyone else is entiltled to the download don't ignore the Adobe email.

Rick
John Camp

« Reply #23 on: February 23, 2007, 07:33:49 PM »
ReplyReply

Got a email from Adobe.......Since I owned Rawshooter Premium  and  was involved with the Lightroom Beta I was given a free copy:).  Removed the beta and downloaded and installed Version 1 with the provided serial.  So if anyone else is entiltled to the download don't ignore the Adobe email.
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=102711\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

I also got an e-mail from Adobe, one that told me that my beta 4 was about to expire; I bought 1.0, but unfortunately, I opted for the box, and the box ain't here. If beta 4 goes away, I hope it doesn't take the Lightroom library with it.  

JC
eronald

« Reply #24 on: February 23, 2007, 07:42:30 PM »
ReplyReply

I also got an e-mail from Adobe, one that told me that my beta 4 was about to expire; I bought 1.0, but unfortunately, I opted for the box, and the box ain't here. If beta 4 goes away, I hope it doesn't take the Lightroom library with it.   

JC
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=102721\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Now that woudl be called lock-in

I guess your original files are still there, but as long as you don't have a license you cannot get at the edits.

Edmund

Edmund Ronald, Ph.D. 
61Dynamic

« Reply #25 on: February 23, 2007, 08:42:44 PM »
ReplyReply

JC
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=102721\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
The library won't go anywhere. You could download the demo and use that until you get the box.
Pangaea

« Reply #26 on: February 24, 2007, 12:37:28 AM »
ReplyReply

The library won't go anywhere. You could download the demo and use that until you get the box.
[{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Right, I was going to suggest the same idea...  The [a href=\"http://snipurl.com/LR1demo]"tryout" version[/url] and the official 1.0 release are the same software, I believe.

So you could download the demo to work for 30 days and then enter the serial number off the box when you finally receive it to make it permanent.  I haven't done this myself (I just got the tryout and bought from there), but I have heard it working for others, given the delays in getting a boxed copy.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2007, 12:39:08 AM by Pangaea » Logged
Pages: « 1 [2]   Top of Page
Print
Jump to:  

Ad
Ad
Ad