Ad
Ad
Ad
Pages: [1]   Bottom of Page
Print
Author Topic: A quick Q on Z3100  (Read 1794 times)
Jae_Moon

« on: April 19, 2007, 04:47:46 PM »
ReplyReply

I received my Z3100, 24" on Monday. The installation (on Mac OS) went smooth (??, I had a faulty R/PK print head, HP overnighted and even called me next day to see how I was doing), and it was up and running by late Tuesday. It had the latest firmware already installed.

I was pleasantly surprised to see the comparison between EP4000/ImagePrint v6.0 and Z3100.

Since I was using ImagePrint, I have to learn how to use PSCS3 Print command, and so far I could not figure out how to print glossy paper without borders. Any help will be appreciated.

Jae Moon
mcbroomf

« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2007, 07:26:39 PM »
ReplyReply

I received my Z3100, 24" on Monday. The installation (on Mac OS) went smooth (??, I had a faulty R/PK print head, HP overnighted and even called me next day to see how I was doing), and it was up and running by late Tuesday. It had the latest firmware already installed.

I was pleasantly surprised to see the comparison between EP4000/ImagePrint v6.0 and Z3100.

Since I was using ImagePrint, I have to learn how to use PSCS3 Print command, and so far I could not figure out how to print glossy paper without borders. Any help will be appreciated.

Jae Moon
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=113323\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
Assuming the Mac driver is the same as Win, in the "Paper" window (tab at the top) select the layout button.  This gives you the option.

Mike

Mike Broomfield
Website
Pages: [1]   Top of Page
Print
Jump to:  

Ad
Ad
Ad