New online Art Gallery and Creative Community http://www.redbubble.com
has launched 'The RedBubble Real Photography Competition".
From the site:
"Win beautiful professional photographic gear, enlightening photographic books and RedBubble Cash that you can turn into something real!
We love real things here at RedBubble. We love helping artists sell their photos, making real prints, framing them and sending them out. To support all this, we're putting on a 'real' photo comp to encourage you to bring some of your best photography to RedBubble. Get into it!"
- A Gitzo Carbon Fiber Tripod with a Really Right Stuff BH-40LR Head
- An Elinchrom D-Lite 4 - Studio Lighting Kit
- A Leica M4-P plus 50mm F2 Summicron (or a Canon 400D + 17-85mm IS USM)
- 5 copies of Galen Rowels - The Inner Game of Outdoor Photography
- 5 copies of "Lighting and the Dramatic Portrait: The Art of Celebrity and Editorial Photography"
- 5 copies of Magnum Stories
- About $3500 in cash.
Full details here - http://www.redbubble.com/promo/photocomp