I have a color lab and I am already using some software for photo editing but I am suffering so many problems so I decided to purchase latest software that fulfills my all requirements. Actually I want great enhancement and optimization for digital images.
Advice will be appreciated.
Sorry you are having problems. For a useful answer, it might be helpful to know more of your work and then the issues you are facing.
- When you say you have a color lab, is this a wet chemical process lab or uses digital color printing,
- What clients do you service and what is the scale of your operation?
- How long have you run this lab and were you previously getting good results?
- What sort of problems are you having?
- Do you have a color managed system with a profiled monitor and printer?
- What kind of monitor are you using
- do you have a means of profiling your monitor
- What printers do you use?
- Are you already proficient in Photoshop or other image editing software?
According to your replies, one can think of different solutions. I wouldn't dream of you spending money on sofware without defining the issues.
For sure you will get good answers once people know what the scope and contest of your problems are.