Ad
Ad
Ad
Pages: [1]   Bottom of Page
Print
Author Topic: Film developing by mail  (Read 10945 times)
Digiteyesed

« on: September 08, 2007, 09:42:52 AM »
ReplyReply

Can someone here recommend a good place to send colour film to by mail for negatives only processing? I prefer to scan my own negs in, tweak them in PS, and print them myself.

I live in a rather remote location and sending stuff to the local drug store is NOT an option. I use 35mm and 120.

I do my own B&W processing, but find the temps of the colour stuff to be too picky for the equipment I have, and I don't feel like going out of pocket to upgrade it for something I only use occasionally now.

Neutral Hills Stills
A visual journey through this unique area of East Central Alberta, Canada.
James Godman

« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2007, 01:45:12 PM »
ReplyReply

Hello-

Try CSW, 215 N. Damen Ave., Chicago, IL 60612.  312-226-7810.  They process utilizing dip and dunk.

Best of luck.

Anders_HK

« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2007, 07:18:16 AM »
ReplyReply

Can someone here recommend a good place to send colour film to by mail for negatives only processing? I prefer to scan my own negs in, tweak them in PS, and print them myself.

I live in a rather remote location and sending stuff to the local drug store is NOT an option. I use 35mm and 120.

I do my own B&W processing, but find the temps of the colour stuff to be too picky for the equipment I have, and I don't feel like going out of pocket to upgrade it for something I only use occasionally now.
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=138025\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Perhaps you should be cautions in sending outside Canada in case they use X-ray due customs check?

I work in Korea at moment and mail it domestic here without problem. I would not send overseas due risk for X-ray.

Regards
Anders
Pages: [1]   Top of Page
Print
Jump to:  

Ad
Ad
Ad