Ad
Ad
Ad
Pages: [1]   Bottom of Page
Print
Author Topic: TV mode on 645 afd ii  (Read 2888 times)
ben decamp

« on: October 06, 2007, 01:04:32 AM »
ReplyReply

The Mamiya 24mm fisheye doesn't allow AF with the AFDii, which is fine. What I'm wondering is if I use it on shutter priority (tv) mode, will the camera automatically change the aperture, or because since the lens has an aperture ring this is not possible? Thank you.

marcmccalmont

« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2007, 09:35:46 PM »
ReplyReply

The Mamiya 24mm fisheye doesn't allow AF with the AFDii, which is fine. What I'm wondering is if I use it on shutter priority (tv) mode, will the camera automatically change the aperture, or because since the lens has an aperture ring this is not possible? Thank you.
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=144159\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
I don't have the lens but the 120mm macro has a switch to change between full manual and auto aperature (manual focus only) modes so without the switch I think it is full manual only
Marc

Marc McCalmont
jonstewart

« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2007, 10:58:52 AM »
ReplyReply

[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=144159\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

If that's the Sekor C one (which I also have), which I think it is, then I think no is the answer. You need to set the aperture before shooting.

Jon Stewart

If only life were so simple...
Pages: [1]   Top of Page
Print
Jump to:  

Ad
Ad
Ad