Ad
Ad
Ad
Pages: [1]   Bottom of Page
Print
Author Topic: AutoExport in Lightroom  (Read 3269 times)
AjantaKVS

« on: November 17, 2007, 02:12:22 AM »
ReplyReply

I am new to LR, and I liked the auto import feature very much and very  useful in my work flow,

But,how about having "Auto Export" feature in LR or is it there already which I missed some how?

What I basically need is after auto importing with some  Develop preset, preset Meta data template, I want to automatically export from this managed folder with all the meta data embedded in the exported file( set in auto import) to some other folder with a custom preset export template.This basically completes auto import,auto process and auto export.

Is it possible in LR? Any help and guidance very much appreciated and thanked.

AjantaKVS
tomrock

« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2007, 05:20:13 AM »
ReplyReply

That feature isn't available, but after you import your images, you could go to Previous Import in the Library panel on the left, select all and press Cmd + Shift + e to Export.
AjantaKVS

« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2007, 11:16:06 PM »
ReplyReply

That feature isn't available, but after you import your images, you could go to Previous Import in the Library panel on the left, select all and press Cmd + Shift + e to Export.
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=153531\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

This doesn't serve my purpose, What I am looking for is some sort of "HOT FOLDER"

feature, Exporting any files in the  hot folder (watched folder) automatically with a export preset assigned to that folder, with no manual intervention.

Anyway thanks for one more nice tip

AjantaKVS
stevecoleccs

« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2007, 05:34:39 PM »
ReplyReply

After going to Export you can save a custom Preset, in the presets you can
size the image, save as tif or jepg etc... even to a certin folder(s) It's
really just: select your images > Export > Preset (two clicks of the mouse & your done)

\~ cole

This doesn't serve my purpose, What I am looking for is some sort of "HOT FOLDER"

feature, Exporting any files in the  hot folder (watched folder) automatically with a export preset assigned to that folder, with no manual intervention.

Anyway thanks for one more nice tip

AjantaKVS
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=154047\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Pages: [1]   Top of Page
Print
Jump to:  

Ad
Ad
Ad