Ad
Ad
Ad
Pages: [1]   Bottom of Page
Print
Author Topic: Sam Abell seminar  (Read 2169 times)
englishm

« on: March 21, 2005, 12:29:40 PM »
ReplyReply

Abell's style is difficult to put into words... wonderful sensitivity to light... graphically rich images with at times profound story-telling content.

He has published a couple of books (that I know of at least) "Stay this Moment" is the only title I recall.  Unfortunately it is out of print.

He also runs a class at the Santa Fe Workshops, called "The Next Step" (or words to that effect, which I understand is quite popular.

Frankly, if Sam Abell were to appear in my neck of the woods, I would jump at the chance to hear him speak.

boku

« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2005, 08:26:32 PM »
ReplyReply

Sam Abell (National Geographic, photojournalism) is presenting an advanced seminar locally. Could anyone clue me in as to his background and approach?

Bob Kulon

Oh, one more thing...
Play it Straight and Play it True, my Brother.
boku

« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2005, 05:18:42 PM »
ReplyReply

Abell's style is difficult to put into words... wonderful sensitivity to light... graphically rich images with at times profound story-telling content.

He has published a couple of books (that I know of at least) "Stay this Moment" is the only title I recall. Unfortunately it is out of print.

He also runs a class at the Santa Fe Workshops, called "The Next Step" (or words to that effect, which I understand is quite popular.

Frankly, if Sam Abell were to appear in my neck of the woods, I would jump at the chance to hear him speak.
Thanks for the response, englishm.

Bob Kulon

Oh, one more thing...
Play it Straight and Play it True, my Brother.
Pages: [1]   Top of Page
Print
Jump to:  

Ad
Ad
Ad