Ad
Ad
Ad
Pages: [1]   Bottom of Page
Print
Author Topic: FS:Arca Swiss F-Metric 6x9 MFDB Kit (extensive)  (Read 1661 times)
worldburger

« on: July 22, 2008, 08:10:12 PM »
ReplyReply

Up for sale is my Arca Swiss F-Metric 6x9 kit I pieced together for a few projects.

The F-Metric comes with the Leather Universal Bellows (20cm), 5cm Leather Wide Angle Bellows, and the Compendium Shade w/ holder & rod.  Also included in the kit is an Arca Swiss adapter plate for Hasselblad H mount backs which I used to mount my Phase One P45 (when it wasn't attached to my H-1).  The kit comes in a Pelican 1600 case.  I paid just at $7,500 for it, take it home for $5600.

Kapture Group Sliding Back $1750.  I recently had the Kapture Group upgrade the sliding back with an enhanced sharper, brighter screen ($200) for the precise focusing necessary for shooting MFDB's.

Kapture Group Cable Release is for sale as well ($350).

Rodenstock APO Sironar Digital 45mm f/4.5 $1150
Rodenstock APO Sironar Digital 90mm f/4.5 $1280.

2 Arca Swiss lensboards ($offer?) and one recessed ($offer?)

Phase One P45 $17,500.  The Phase One P45 was swapped between the F-Metric and Hassy H-1. Own a piece of history, it came from Michael Reichmann, luminous-landscape god himself, it has 6k actuations on it.  At the time I bought it, it had 5k. It's barely seen any use, I rarely had the chance to use it.  Comes with the usual stuff.

Hasselblad H-1 Body w/ 80mm, Prism, and A12 film back $3,700
Hasselblad HC 35mm $2,500
Hasselblad HC 50-110mm $3,000

Nearly everything came from Badger (except Hasselblad & Phase).  Offers are accepted.  I've posted this on FM and Photo.net with the desire to support those sites.  I will soon post it on "that auction site" so if there is any interest, speak up now.  Once it goes to eBay, I won't have as much wiggle room.  Anyone interested in the entire lot is open to make a reasonable, and justified offer. If something is (in your opinion) too pricey, feel free to let me know. I am reasonable. Most important to me is the personal exchange I can have with another photographer.

If you have any questions, please call. I prefer the personal exchange and sound of a voice over an email any day.  Though, if you prefer, send an email (don't PM me) to worldburger@gmail.com.

If you're in Los Angeles, you are more than welcome to come by and take a look at the equipment (and have a tea). I live in Eagle Rock/Mount Washington/Glassell Park.

I'm an on-and-off again PowerSeller on that auction site, many large photoequipment transactions (personal equipment), take a look at "dsmiller3" over there for credibility's sake. Been trading my equipment there since 1999.  Buyer agrees to pay transaction fees associated with payment.

I'm retiring my equipment because I'm getting out of professional photography.

Thanks for looking,
David
« Last Edit: July 23, 2008, 09:53:43 PM by worldburger » Logged
worldburger

« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2008, 09:56:41 PM »
ReplyReply

edited for legibility and clarity
Pages: [1]   Top of Page
Print
Jump to:  

Ad
Ad