Sinar is pleased to announce that a new firmware version 2.10 is now available for the Sinar Hy6.
Registered users can download the Sinar Hy6 firmware from the Sinar website free of charge:
<http://www.sinarcameras.com/>: Downloads / Software).
With firmware version 2.10 some new features are introduced and several bugs of earlier versions are fixed. The most important improvements are the following:
- The auto focus process has been improved
- A new option "Capture Delay" allows defining a minimum delay time between two shots
- The camera release is disabled when an SCA flash reports not to be ready
- The current lens type is now displayed in the "Firmware Info"
- On the camera display, if necessary, different texts inform about the reason why the camera is waiting
- Various error displays and image abort conditions have been added
Please note: to perform the firmware update an USB cable (Type A/mini-AB) is currently required.
It is planned, later on, to perform the update through the firewire cable of the attached Sinarback.
The Sinar Hy6 Firmware Updater is available for Apple Macintosh computers and for Windows-based PC
More detailed information about all the improvements included in firmware version 2.10 can be found in the enclosed ReadMe file.