Ad
Ad
Ad
Pages: [1]   Bottom of Page
Print
Author Topic: Pocket Pc x-ray  (Read 2817 times)
geotzo

« on: September 16, 2008, 08:11:55 AM »
ReplyReply

Thanks to my friend, a doctor in the local hospital, who operated the x-ray machine and some simple photoshop/photography work later. The project was my client's idea. Mind you the phone did not work afterwords  
kikashi

« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2008, 11:42:38 AM »
ReplyReply

Thanks to my friend, a doctor in the local hospital, who operated the x-ray machine and some simple photoshop/photography work later. The project was my client's idea. Mind you the phone did not work afterwords 
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=221741\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
Amusing image. I'm amazed at how radio-opaque the "Pocket PC" legend is. Or did you add that in post?

Jeremy
dalethorn
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2008, 07:43:09 PM »
ReplyReply

Amusing image. I'm amazed at how radio-opaque the "Pocket PC" legend is. Or did you add that in post?
Jeremy
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=221784\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
In one of the early computer tomography projects circa 1984, we were able to turn the knob and zoom right through button batteries and circuit boards of an HP-12C calculator.  I seem to remember that the cameras actually composed the view from various angles, making it look like a straight-through zoom.
geotzo

« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2008, 02:11:43 AM »
ReplyReply

I have no idea why it happened but I very sure it had to do with the x-ray power. The first few we tried where not bright enough so the man said he'd increase power  Then it when dead...
kal

« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2008, 03:26:34 AM »
ReplyReply

I have no idea why it happened but I very sure it had to do with the x-ray power. The first few we tried where not bright enough so the man said he'd increase power  Then it when dead...
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=221972\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Do you remember the good old time when people had to expose EPROMs to UV light in order to erase content? X-rays have probably done just the same, destroying the firmware.

Pages: [1]   Top of Page
Print
Jump to:  

Ad
Ad
Ad