Ad
Ad
Ad
Pages: [1]   Bottom of Page
Print
Author Topic: Another Northwest forest scene  (Read 6027 times)
Eric Myrvaagnes

« on: July 23, 2005, 08:14:16 PM »
ReplyReply

Very nice, John. Don't change a thing.

Eric

-Eric Myrvaagnes

http://myrvaagnes.com  Visit my website. New images each season.
boku

« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2005, 03:46:01 PM »
ReplyReply

Even better than the first. You nailed it!

Bob Kulon

Oh, one more thing...
Play it Straight and Play it True, my Brother.
jdemott

« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2005, 06:44:39 PM »
ReplyReply

Recently a number of you were kind enough to comment on a forest photo I posted. Earlier today, I went hiking in the woods again. Some cool marine air had pushed its way inland which gave a very nice quality to the light. I had a nice time shooting, and so I thought I would post a sample of what I saw. For those who are caught in the heat wave that much of the U.S. is currently suffering, maybe this will be a bit of fresh air. There were two exposures, two stops apart, shot with a D2X and Nikon 12-24mm. The RAW files were converted in Nikon Capture and combined in Photoshop. Comments and critiques are welcome.

John DeMott

John DeMott
katemann
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2005, 10:59:00 AM »
ReplyReply

It's lovely. It's evocative. I think I will drive 50 k north today and take some shots on the shore of Georgian Bay. Instead of sitting here, as I planned to do.
Lisa Nikodym

« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2005, 05:09:27 PM »
ReplyReply

Both are excellent, but I liked the light-and-dark of your earlier one a little better.  (Individual taste, I know.)

Lisa

imagINwood

« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2006, 02:31:41 PM »
ReplyReply

John,
  I am an assistant for imagINwood, a custom cabinet shop in Eugene Oregon. I saw you picture and was wondering if it would be okay to use it on our website. If you could give us a call 541-349-1263. We would need your permission as soon as possible.  It is a beautiful photograph and we would be honored if you would allow us to use it. Please give us a call, we are excited to hear from you.
 imagINwood.
jmdr

« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2006, 03:34:24 PM »
ReplyReply

There were two exposures, two stops apart, shot with a D2X and Nikon 12-24mm.  The RAW files were converted in Nikon Capture and combined in Photoshop.  Comments and critiques are welcome.

I like this one, good use of exposure blending (something that often gets over-done)

Jonathan

Pages: [1]   Top of Page
Print
Jump to:  

Ad
Ad
Ad