Ad
Ad
Ad
Pages: [1]   Bottom of Page
Print
Author Topic: Workflow for printing  (Read 2744 times)
AndreG

« on: October 29, 2008, 08:16:51 AM »
ReplyReply

Hi All,

Am I far from the mark to conclude that Capture sharpening in Lightroom + Brush Sharpening and Print Sharpening offers less options and precision than using the excellent plug-in PixelSharpenerKit from Pixel Genius ?

I ask this because, one could develop in Lightroom, go to Photoshop for noise reduction, touch ups, etc. check the rendering intend, save it as a Master in Lightroom then print what ever size or export to what ever media.

That said, I sitll got the nagging feeling that Plug-ins like PixelSharpenerKit, Genuine Fractals could give more optimum results...

Advice?

francois

« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2008, 08:56:25 AM »
ReplyReply

Quote from: pratic
Hi All,

Am I far from the mark to conclude that Capture sharpening in Lightroom + Brush Sharpening and Print Sharpening offers less options and precision than using the excellent plug-in PixelSharpenerKit from Pixel Genius ?

I ask this because, one could develop in Lightroom, go to Photoshop for noise reduction, touch ups, etc. check the rendering intend, save it as a Master in Lightroom then print what ever size or export to what ever media.

That said, I sitll got the nagging feeling that Plug-ins like PixelSharpenerKit, Genuine Fractals could give more optimum results...

Advice?
This discussion should give your some info: http://luminous-landscape.com/forum/index....showtopic=28936

Francois
AndreG

« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2008, 06:29:46 PM »
ReplyReply

Quote from: francois
This discussion should give your some info: http://luminous-landscape.com/forum/index....showtopic=28936

Thank you! That's exactly what I was looking for.

Pages: [1]   Top of Page
Print
Jump to:  

Ad
Ad
Ad