Ad
Ad
Ad
Pages: [1]   Bottom of Page
Print
Author Topic: PhaseOne FlexAdapter for Cambo + Hasselblad V mount  (Read 3210 times)
Kumar
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Posts: 635


WWW
« on: November 01, 2008, 08:51:20 PM »
ReplyReply

PhaseOne FlexAdaptor for Cambo camera and Hasselblad V mount digital back interface plate. Mounts and interface plates for other cameras are available from any of the PhaseOne dealers. $600 plus Paypal and insured, trackable shipping from Japan via JapanPost EMS.
Please email or PM.
Thanks for looking.
Kumar
Logged

indivar
Newbie
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 14


WWW
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2008, 04:18:08 PM »
ReplyReply

Quote from: Kumar
PhaseOne FlexAdaptor for Cambo camera and Hasselblad V mount digital back interface plate. Mounts and interface plates for other cameras are available from any of the PhaseOne dealers. $600 plus Paypal and insured, trackable shipping from Japan via JapanPost EMS.
Please email or PM.
Thanks for looking.
Kumar

Hello Kumar,
Posted a question earlier - no reply as of yet.
Am interested in using the FlexAdaptor on a Toyo VX125.
Would you know if it will fit?
Thank you.
-Indivar
Logged
Kumar
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Posts: 635


WWW
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2008, 05:29:25 PM »
ReplyReply

Quote from: indivar
Hello Kumar,
Posted a question earlier - no reply as of yet.
Am interested in using the FlexAdaptor on a Toyo VX125.
Would you know if it will fit?
Thank you.
-Indivar

Hello Indivar,

Umm, where did you post your question? I don't have any PM from you. Is the Graflok back removable? For Sinar and Cambo cameras at least, the 4x5 frames are the same, both front and rear. So if you don't want to spring for an adaptor from the MFDB maker, it is very easy to modify a lensboard and make the adaptor yourself. If I'm not mistaken, user 'klane' has a Toyo adaptor for sale. You might want to ask him whether it is for your camera.

Cheers,
Kumar
Logged

klane
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Posts: 779

I live in a c-stand fort.


« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2008, 08:03:39 PM »
ReplyReply

I sure do! thanks Kumar
Logged
indivar
Newbie
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 14


WWW
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2008, 11:19:53 PM »
ReplyReply

Quote from: klane
I sure do! thanks Kumar

Re:  the Toyo VX125

The ground glass frame detaches so a medium format film holder w/4x5 adaptor plate
can be used.  Would Klane's Toyo adaptor plate still be needed to use with the
Phase One FlexAdaptor?

Thanks,
Indivar
Logged
Kumar
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Posts: 635


WWW
« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2008, 11:36:18 PM »
ReplyReply

Quote from: indivar
Re:  the Toyo VX125

The ground glass frame detaches so a medium format film holder w/4x5 adaptor plate
can be used.  Would Klane's Toyo adaptor plate still be needed to use with the
Phase One FlexAdaptor?

Thanks,
Indivar

That's for fitting a Graflok-type 120 film back. Sliding adaptors do not fit into a Graflok back. The Graflok back itself needs to be removed, and the sliding back goes in its place. And yes, if it fits your VX125, you would need the adapter from Klane as well.

Cheers,
Kumar
Logged

indivar
Newbie
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 14


WWW
« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2008, 12:08:23 AM »
ReplyReply

Quote from: Kumar
That's for fitting a Graflok-type 120 film back. Sliding adaptors do not fit into a Graflok back. The Graflok back itself needs to be removed, and the sliding back goes in its place. And yes, if it fits your VX125, you would need the adapter from Klane as well.

Cheers,
Kumar

Kumar,
Does the Flexadaptor come with a magnifier?
Although it's marketed by PhaseOne, there shouldn't
be a problem using it with other brand DBs, yes?
-Indivar
Logged
Kumar
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Posts: 635


WWW
« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2008, 12:28:00 AM »
ReplyReply

Quote from: indivar
Kumar,
Does the Flexadaptor come with a magnifier?
Although it's marketed by PhaseOne, there shouldn't
be a problem using it with other brand DBs, yes?
-Indivar

Yes, there is a magnifier. Don't worry, the sliding backs will work with any make, so long as it fits.

Cheers,
Kumar
Logged

Kumar
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Posts: 635


WWW
« Reply #8 on: November 08, 2008, 06:46:52 PM »
ReplyReply

SOLD!
Thanks for looking.
Kumar
Logged

Pages: [1]   Top of Page
Print
Jump to:  

Ad
Ad
Ad