Ad
Ad
Ad
Pages: [1]   Bottom of Page
Print
Author Topic: nec 3090wqxi  (Read 4035 times)
ericaro
Jr. Member
**
Offline Offline

Posts: 58


« on: December 02, 2008, 08:06:11 AM »
ReplyReply

I will be getting  the NEC 3090 wqxi soon and I need to know from actual users what kind of dual link video card they are using for it. I am on vista 64 and PSCS4 and I want to make sure everything will be compatible. Thanks . Louis Bouillon
Logged
bellimages
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Posts: 317


WWW
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2008, 11:43:59 AM »
ReplyReply

Also, I'd like to know what type of a connector to buy to connect a 3090 to a MacPro computer. And, is there a connection available to connect to the new MacBookPro, which uses the Mini-Display port?
Logged

Jan Bell, Owner/Photographer, Bell Images
www.bellimages.com

"Making the simple complicated is commonplace, Making the complicated simple, awesomely simple, that's creativity."  –  Charles Mingus
luong
Full Member
***
Offline Offline

Posts: 208



WWW
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2008, 05:59:46 PM »
ReplyReply

Quote from: bellimages
Also, I'd like to know what type of a connector to buy to connect a 3090 to a MacPro computer. And, is there a connection available to connect to the new MacBookPro, which uses the Mini-Display port?

The 3090 comes with cables that work fine (ie carry the two-way signal) with the MacPro.
Logged

ericaro
Jr. Member
**
Offline Offline

Posts: 58


« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2008, 09:25:20 PM »
ReplyReply

Anyone using NEC3090 wqxi?  Are you using the spectraviewII software? Is the software specific for each NEC monitor or is there only a single version of spectraview for all NEC monitors? Are you using a hood and if so where did you get it? Louis Bouillon
Logged
digitaldog
Sr. Member
****
Online Online

Posts: 9314



WWW
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2008, 09:03:48 AM »
ReplyReply

Quote from: ericaro
Anyone using NEC3090 wqxi?  Are you using the spectraviewII software? Is the software specific for each NEC monitor or is there only a single version of spectraview for all NEC monitors? Are you using a hood and if so where did you get it? Louis Bouillon

I've got one. I'm using the SpectraView II software and yes, its specific for this brand but not a specific display (the software that drives the 2690 drives the 3090). Don't think the hood is out yet.
Logged

Andrew Rodney
Author “Color Management for Photographers”
http://digitaldog.net/
ericaro
Jr. Member
**
Offline Offline

Posts: 58


« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2008, 04:35:32 PM »
ReplyReply

Quote from: digitaldog
I've got one. I'm using the SpectraView II software and yes, its specific for this brand but not a specific display (the software that drives the 2690 drives the 3090). Don't think the hood is out yet.

Thanks Andrew
Logged
WillH
Full Member
***
Offline Offline

Posts: 140


WWW
« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2008, 12:47:41 PM »
ReplyReply

Quote from: ericaro
Are you using a hood and if so where did you get it? Louis Bouillon

The hood is available directly from NEC's online store (look in "Accessories") and from B&H. Search for "90HD30".
Logged

Will Hollingworth
Senior Manager, Product Development
NEC Display Solutions of America, Inc.
ericaro
Jr. Member
**
Offline Offline

Posts: 58


« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2008, 07:44:49 PM »
ReplyReply

Quote from: WillH
The hood is available directly from NEC's online store (look in "Accessories") and from B&H. Search for "90HD30".
Thanks. Found it here: http://www.necdisplay.com/Products/Accessories/  Expensive though!  Louis B
Logged
Pages: [1]   Top of Page
Print
Jump to:  

Ad
Ad
Ad