Ad
Ad
Ad
Pages: [1]   Bottom of Page
Print
Author Topic: Time Lapse Video  (Read 3758 times)
wolfnowl

« on: December 31, 2008, 12:26:07 AM »
ReplyReply

Hi Folks:  There's a four minute video here, which looks like a compilation of the different videos, here.  They're all time lapse images streamed into videos.  The video quality isn't great, but I think the work is well done!  Looks like the images were all made with Nikons - D3, D200

Mike.

If your mind is attuned to beauty, you find beauty in everything.
~ Jean Cooke ~

My Flickr site / Random Thoughts and Other Meanderings at M&M's Musings
feppe

Oh this shows up in here!

« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2008, 03:36:43 AM »
ReplyReply

Quote from: wolfnowl
Hi Folks:  There's a four minute video here, which looks like a compilation of the different videos, here.  They're all time lapse images streamed into videos.  The video quality isn't great, but I think the work is well done!  Looks like the images were all made with Nikons - D3, D200

Mike.

Very nice, except for the muzak...

There's a HD version of the video: if you hover over the video window, there's a link to the HD version on the upper right corner.

Chris_Brown

« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2008, 09:23:57 AM »
ReplyReply

There's an excellent video on an entire year compressed into 40 seconds here. A Canon 400D and a good portion of patience makes for a unique perspective.

~ CB
bill t.

« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2009, 01:31:23 AM »
ReplyReply

Thanks for pointing those out.

I got to see several DSLR timelapses properly projected at 4K width.  From good source material the effect is stunning, way beyond HiDef, the best Vimeo quality doesn't even come close.
Pages: [1]   Top of Page
Print
Jump to:  

Ad
Ad
Ad