Ad
Ad
Ad
Pages: [1] 2 3 »   Bottom of Page
Print
Author Topic: test shoot with p65+  (Read 12467 times)
geronimo13
Jr. Member
**
Offline Offline

Posts: 65


« on: February 18, 2009, 03:33:29 PM »
ReplyReply

..................
« Last Edit: February 18, 2009, 04:58:24 PM by geronimo13 » Logged
cmykphoto
Newbie
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 25


« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2009, 03:44:59 PM »
ReplyReply

i placed the order for P65+ last October, still waiting it to come....

i have a few questions:

a. this back is first generation of P65+ or the second generation with sense plus, my dealer told me the first generation started to ship, but i'm waiting for the second generation.

b. can be used on Macbook pro 10.4.11 with C1 3.7.8.3207? since i can't find the P65+ on 3.7.8

thanks!

cmyk
Logged
geronimo13
Jr. Member
**
Offline Offline

Posts: 65


« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2009, 03:47:03 PM »
ReplyReply

....
« Last Edit: February 18, 2009, 04:59:58 PM by geronimo13 » Logged
Joe Behar
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Posts: 305


« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2009, 04:09:15 PM »
ReplyReply

Quote from: cmykphoto
i placed the order for P65+ last October, still waiting it to come....

i have a few questions:

a. this back is first generation of P65+ or the second generation with sense plus, my dealer told me the first generation started to ship, but i'm waiting for the second generation.

b. can be used on Macbook pro 10.4.11 with C1 3.7.8.3207? since i can't find the P65+ on 3.7.8

thanks!

cmyk

P65+ requires the use of version 4.6.1 software, so the answer is no, it will not run on the configuration you mention above.

The current shipments of P65+'s do not have sensor+ built in, but all buyers will get the technology when it is available.

Logged
BlasR
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Posts: 760



WWW
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2009, 04:52:59 PM »
ReplyReply

Quote from: geronimo13
Hi guys!

Will be shooting on a photo expo here in Sweden this weekend for Phase One, will be able to use the p65+.

You guys want to know something or want a particular test just let me know and i'll try to arrange it this weekend.


Geronimo,

Are you going to used the money from those people the you sold your camera, and didn't send it to them?

I hate when the people are not honest, just hate it.  Been honest you get the trust, But not been one, should be hang/ smash, kick, all the bad things


Here is one the looking for you.


Hi all,

I'm really not sure where to post this as I am at my whits end with a transaction that has gone very very bad. I posted a while ago requesting a 5D or 1DSmk2 and my ad was responded by a user called geronimo13 aka Daniel K .Johansson of www.dkj.se

Not knowing anything about the person apart from his website and the posts he has made on Luminous Landscape, I initially said I wasn't interested in doing a deal. He then posted his camera up for sale and after a day or so PMd me again asking if I was interested. In the end the agreed price of 1520 uk pounds which included paypal fees and postage. I then sent the money to him via paypal and he received the money on the 3rd Feb. Since then I have not have the camera or refund. The following reasons for the not delivering were given

1. Money was in his paypal account however he didn't want to send the camera out till it cleared his account (amount had gone out of my account on the 3rd Feb)
2. His original plan of sending via DHL (he has a friend there who can give him business to business discount) did not work out as I wanted him to send it to my private address which was the same address as the one we agreed for him to send it to.
3. We agreed on sending via UPS 3 days later however a gig came up and he would not be able to send on the arranged date.
4. After so many let downs I requested a full refund which Daniel agreed to, however he then found out that he would need to pay additional exchange rate fees.

Now he is ignoring my emails, calls and private messages from luminous landscapes (even though via tracking I know he is reading them)

I originally had a paypal dispute against our transaction which Daniel talked me out of because he had another transaction coming into his account. He basically wrote on one of the resolution manager messages that he would send the camera out to me on the agreed date. So being an idiot, I trusted the guy and closed the dispute. Funny enough a few days later another board member from LL messaged me to ask if I had any problems with Daniel has he had purchased a digital back from him (it now made sense why he didn't want his account frozen).

So I'm writing this as a warning to anyone thinking of dealing with his guy to be careful and in my case I will be contacting the police with his details. If anyone has any other suggestions on how to get my money back, please let me know.

Daniel / geronimo13 if you are reading this, I welcome a response.
Logged

geronimo13
Jr. Member
**
Offline Offline

Posts: 65


« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2009, 04:56:38 PM »
ReplyReply

why dont ppl mind their own business....*big sigh*
« Last Edit: February 18, 2009, 05:02:24 PM by geronimo13 » Logged
BlasR
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Posts: 760



WWW
« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2009, 05:16:32 PM »
ReplyReply

Quote from: geronimo13
why dont ppl mind their own business....*big sight*

here one more,,just be honest.


I am not sure if I might be another victim of "geronimo13" aka Daniel K .Johansson of www.dkj.se. I purchased the Phase One P25 digital back from him early this month, and after he received my PayPal payment, he complained the currency exchange rate was too bad. So he asked me to compensate half of his loss, and I agreed. After that, his shipping had been very slow, and I had tried to call him many times, but he did not even pick up my calls. Hence, I had to initiate a PayPal dispute and talked to my credit card company for protections. Today, six days after he received my payment, he sent me an email and said DHL had picked up the package. I am not sure if it's true or not. I'll keep you posted of the progress.
     
 

filmcapture     Feb 14 2009, 02:19 AM
Post #4


members


Group: Members
Posts: 10
Joined: 10-January 09
Member No.: 51,472


   Again, I would suggest you contact PayPal and your credit card company so they could start the investigation if you believe this is a fraud. As for we who live in the US, we can also file a complaint with FBI IC3 Center (www.ic3.gov) as long as one or two parties are located within the States. It's said FBI does review each case and send it to proper agent, including international law enforcement or regulatory agency.
Logged

Professional
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Posts: 306


« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2009, 04:14:23 AM »
ReplyReply

I can't see any test shots here
Logged
Jonathan Lee
Newbie
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 18


« Reply #8 on: February 19, 2009, 08:44:05 AM »
ReplyReply

Quote from: BlasR
here one more,,just be honest.


I am not sure if I might be another victim of "geronimo13" aka Daniel K .Johansson of www.dkj.se. I purchased the Phase One P25 digital back from him early this month, and after he received my PayPal payment, he complained the currency exchange rate was too bad. So he asked me to compensate half of his loss, and I agreed. After that, his shipping had been very slow, and I had tried to call him many times, but he did not even pick up my calls. Hence, I had to initiate a PayPal dispute and talked to my credit card company for protections. Today, six days after he received my payment, he sent me an email and said DHL had picked up the package. I am not sure if it's true or not. I'll keep you posted of the progress.

BlasR,

I hope you get your P25.  At the very least, germonimo13 is not a nice person to deal with.  I was also interested in the P25 he listed here.  I offered him $5K (which was his asking price) and $300 for shipping.  I guess he used my offer as leverage to get you to pony up more than his asking price.   Terrible way to do business!
Logged
Doug Peterson
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Posts: 2838


WWW
« Reply #9 on: February 19, 2009, 09:03:26 AM »
ReplyReply

Quote from: Jonathan Lee
BlasR,

I hope you get your P25.  At the very least, germonimo13 is not a nice person to deal with.  I was also interested in the P25 he listed here.  I offered him $5K (which was his asking price) and $300 for shipping.  I guess he used my offer as leverage to get you to pony up more than his asking price.   Terrible way to do business!

*sigh*

With so many great deals on used backs being offered by dealers of every brand that can be trusted.

Doug Peterson,  Head of Technical Services
Capture Integration, Phase One & Canon Dealer  |  Personal Portfolio
Logged

DOUG PETERSON (dep@digitaltransitions.com), Digital Transitions
Dealer for Phase One, Mamiya Leaf, Arca-Swiss, Cambo, Profoto
Office: 877.367.8537
Cell: 740.707.2183
Phase One IQ250 FAQ
BlasR
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Posts: 760



WWW
« Reply #10 on: February 19, 2009, 09:16:52 AM »
ReplyReply

Quote from: Jonathan Lee
BlasR,

I hope you get your P25.  At the very least, germonimo13 is not a nice person to deal with.  I was also interested in the P25 he listed here.  I offered him $5K (which was his asking price) and $300 for shipping.  I guess he used my offer as leverage to get you to pony up more than his asking price.   Terrible way to do business!


Jonathan.

I didn't get anything from him, I only buy used, if I cn safe alot and I see what I get,  Geronimo, took someone else money.  I just find the post here about him.

If he kept someone else money he should be exterminate,destroy, hang, put him an a tank with a white shark for the shark eat even the hair, or simple put him an a park, and we all go (me first) smash(strikes) him with a hammer.

If I get elected for world president, any person the lies, take anything from someone, throw trash on the street, don't take shower, pass gas on public,take the same photo the somone took,smoke in public & so on.  Will be hang.no question ask,

I bet world will be different, and people like him will think before they act

vote for me.

BlasR
Logged

christian_raae
Jr. Member
**
Offline Offline

Posts: 77


« Reply #11 on: February 19, 2009, 09:17:42 AM »
ReplyReply

Hi

If he asked for 5k dollars for the back, he is doing a Really bad deal, considering what he can get for it in Sweden.

It should´t  be a big problem at all for him to get about 7k for in Sweden. Smells like a rip-off.


Logged

--

Christian Raae
NORWAY
H3D-22II & 5D
www.christianraae.com
BlasR
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Posts: 760



WWW
« Reply #12 on: February 19, 2009, 09:20:44 AM »
ReplyReply

Quote from: dougpetersonci
*sigh*

With so many great deals on used backs being offered by dealers of every brand that can be trusted.

Doug Peterson,  Head of Technical Services
Capture Integration, Phase One & Canon Dealer  |  Personal Portfolio


Doug,

I used to have p45+ until someone was thinking the what I got was belong to her/him.

I wish I can get elected one day.  Vote for me.

BlasR
Logged

geronimo13
Jr. Member
**
Offline Offline

Posts: 65


« Reply #13 on: February 19, 2009, 01:19:45 PM »
ReplyReply

Quote from: Jonathan Lee
BlasR,

I hope you get your P25.  At the very least, germonimo13 is not a nice person to deal with.  I was also interested in the P25 he listed here.  I offered him $5K (which was his asking price) and $300 for shipping.  I guess he used my offer as leverage to get you to pony up more than his asking price.   Terrible way to do business!



Correct you offered me $5 + 300 in shipping but instead i choosed to sell it to "filmcapture" as he was the first to say that he wanted it. How can you you say that i'm not a nice person to deal with you have no experience in that whatsoever.

I had problems with dhl and shipping and customs. The back has been shipped today with ups express.

Very nice that ppl make assumptions when they don't know the whole story...
Logged
geronimo13
Jr. Member
**
Offline Offline

Posts: 65


« Reply #14 on: February 19, 2009, 01:20:39 PM »
ReplyReply

Quote from: christian_raae
Hi

If he asked for 5k dollars for the back, he is doing a Really bad deal, considering what he can get for it in Sweden.

It should´t  be a big problem at all for him to get about 7k for in Sweden. Smells like a rip-off.

No it wasn't possible and i needed to move the back quickly.

Logged
Jonathan Lee
Newbie
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 18


« Reply #15 on: February 19, 2009, 05:26:12 PM »
ReplyReply

Quote from: geronimo13
Very nice that ppl make assumptions when they don't know the whole story...

Ha Ha you make me laugh.  The whole story is that you took a lot of money from people who have yet received nothing in return.
Logged
cmykphoto
Newbie
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 25


« Reply #16 on: February 19, 2009, 09:24:07 PM »
ReplyReply

Quote from: Joe Behar
P65+ requires the use of version 4.6.1 software, so the answer is no, it will not run on the configuration you mention above.

The current shipments of P65+'s do not have sensor+ built in, but all buyers will get the technology when it is available.

my dealer told me today that  you have to pay for the sensor+, not only a free firmwire update you can do by yourself,  so he suggested me to wait for the second generation.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2009, 09:25:20 PM by cmykphoto » Logged
Joe Behar
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Posts: 305


« Reply #17 on: February 19, 2009, 09:42:28 PM »
ReplyReply

Quote from: cmykphoto
my dealer told me today that  you have to pay for the sensor+, not only a free firmwire update you can do by yourself,  so he suggested me to wait for the second generation.

Please get clarification from your dealer.

My understanding is that any P65+ that has already been delivered will get the upgrade to sensor+

New orders will also get it, but delivery will take a little while longer.
Logged
geronimo13
Jr. Member
**
Offline Offline

Posts: 65


« Reply #18 on: February 20, 2009, 12:08:25 AM »
ReplyReply

Quote from: Jonathan Lee
Ha Ha you make me laugh.  The whole story is that you took a lot of money from people who have yet received nothing in return.

Then why didn't I take your money aswell then?
Logged
cmykphoto
Newbie
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 25


« Reply #19 on: February 20, 2009, 12:46:18 AM »
ReplyReply

Quote from: Joe Behar
Please get clarification from your dealer.

My understanding is that any P65+ that has already been delivered will get the upgrade to sensor+

New orders will also get it, but delivery will take a little while longer.


you mean the P65+ delivered  doesn't have the sensor+ but can be update to sensor plus by myself? only a firmware update?

thanks
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 »   Top of Page
Print
Jump to:  

Ad
Ad
Ad