Ad
Ad
Ad
Pages: [1]   Bottom of Page
Print
Author Topic: FS: Phase One used, demo and refurbished systems.  (Read 3263 times)
micmatthews
Newbie
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 32


WWW
« on: March 05, 2009, 10:19:23 AM »
ReplyReply

Digital Transitions has budget friendly used, demo and refurbished Phase One P and P+ systems in stock. Please contact for specific models, warranties and pricing. All systems come with email, phone and remote log in support as well as the following accessories:  batteries, battery charger, firewire cable, sync cable, mask, cleaning kit and Capture One in a Phase One Pelican case.

Michelle Matthews
mrm@digitaltransitions.com
Digital Transitions, Inc.
Phone: (212) 529-6825 x227
Toll Free: (877) 367-8537
www.digitaltransitons.com
Logged

Best regards,
Michelle Matthews
Digital Transitions
mrm@digitaltransitions.com
www.digitaltransitions.com
Jozef Zajaz
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Posts: 260


« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2009, 10:20:42 AM »
ReplyReply

Quote from: micmatthews
Digital Transitions has budget friendly used, demo and refurbished Phase One P and P+ systems in stock. Please contact for specific models, warranties and pricing. All systems come with email, phone and remote log in support as well as the following accessories:  batteries, battery charger, firewire cable, sync cable, mask, cleaning kit and Capture One in a Phase One Pelican case.

Michelle Matthews
mrm@digitaltransitions.com
Digital Transitions, Inc.
Phone: (212) 529-6825 x227
Toll Free: (877) 367-8537
www.digitaltransitons.com


Why dont u guys put the prices in the thread instead of doing advertisement of your companys?
Logged
micmatthews
Newbie
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 32


WWW
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2009, 10:24:48 AM »
ReplyReply

Quote from: Jozef Zajaz
Why dont u guys put the prices in the thread instead of doing advertisement of your companys?
I would be happy to give you pricing if you tell me which back, and model you are interested in.
There is different pricing for all the different backs and different types of warranty.
Logged

Best regards,
Michelle Matthews
Digital Transitions
mrm@digitaltransitions.com
www.digitaltransitions.com
Jozef Zajaz
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Posts: 260


« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2009, 10:40:28 AM »
ReplyReply

Quote from: micmatthews
I would be happy to give you pricing if you tell me which back, and model you are interested in.
There is different pricing for all the different backs and different types of warranty.

P30+, p30, p21,p21+,p45,p45+ afd and H mount.
Logged
eronald
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Posts: 4260



« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2009, 02:40:54 PM »
ReplyReply

Quote from: Jozef Zajaz
Why dont u guys put the prices in the thread instead of doing advertisement of your companys?

I agree. If you're going to be advertising here for a commercial company, you owe us the same transparency as a private seller, ie posting a clear price, or a link to a price list. Otherwise, I vote this post be deleted.

Edmund
Logged
Jozef Zajaz
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Posts: 260


« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2009, 04:47:12 PM »
ReplyReply

Quote from: eronald
I agree. If you're going to be advertising here for a commercial company, you owe us the same transparency as a private seller, ie posting a clear price, or a link to a price list. Otherwise, I vote this post be deleted.

Edmund

Got this prices from him.

P45+ H $17,990
P30+ H part labor and loaner unit warranty to 5/30/10 $12,990
P30+ M part labor and loaner unit warranty to 6/27/11 $13,990
P30H refurb 1 year parts and labor warranty $11,990
P25 H part labor and loaner unit warranty to 7/20/09 $8,990
Logged
micmatthews
Newbie
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 32


WWW
« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2009, 08:32:07 AM »
ReplyReply

Quote from: Jozef Zajaz
Got this prices from him.

P45+ H $17,990
P30+ H part labor and loaner unit warranty to 5/30/10 $12,990
P30+ M part labor and loaner unit warranty to 6/27/11 $13,990
P30H refurb 1 year parts and labor warranty $11,990
P25 H part labor and loaner unit warranty to 7/20/09 $8,990

These are some of the few systems we have. Please let me know if you are interest in other systems than what is listed above.
Logged

Best regards,
Michelle Matthews
Digital Transitions
mrm@digitaltransitions.com
www.digitaltransitions.com
dileepa
Newbie
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 24


« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2009, 11:43:27 AM »
ReplyReply

Quote from: micmatthews
Digital Transitions has budget friendly used, demo and refurbished Phase One P and P+ systems in stock. Please contact for specific models, warranties and pricing. All systems come with email, phone and remote log in support as well as the following accessories:  batteries, battery charger, firewire cable, sync cable, mask, cleaning kit and Capture One in a Phase One Pelican case.

Michelle Matthews
mrm@digitaltransitions.com
Digital Transitions, Inc.
Phone: (212) 529-6825 x227
Toll Free: (877) 367-8537
www.digitaltransitons.com
Hello, Do you have a P21+ or a P25 with a Contax 645 fitting?
Dileepa
Logged
micmatthews
Newbie
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 32


WWW
« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2009, 10:01:20 AM »
ReplyReply

I have been getting some requests for P 45+ systems. Now that the P 65+ sensor plus backs are shipping, we have P 45+,    P 30+, and P 25+ backs as well as P Series backs in stock. Click here http://www.digitaltransitions.com/showNews.php?id=4 to see our new special pricing. We also have have demo units available at lower prices. Please contact me for more information and pricing.


Michelle Matthews
mrm@digitaltransitions.com
Digital Transitions, Inc.
Phone: (212) 529-6825 x227

Logged

Best regards,
Michelle Matthews
Digital Transitions
mrm@digitaltransitions.com
www.digitaltransitions.com
Pages: [1]   Top of Page
Print
Jump to:  

Ad
Ad
Ad