I've long admired the depth of knowledge here in the LL forums.
But I think this may prove a challenge!
I've been bashing my head against my printer colour management for quite a while
But it turns out my calibrated screen isn't showing the correct colours.
The problem is like this.
1) Reset the vista Color Management to use the default sRGB profile everywhere it can be set including System Defaults.
2) Reboot for changes to take effect.
3) Apply the calibrated monitor profile - colours look great.
5) Vista loses the calibrated profile during startup (normal Vista behaviour ), but the colours already look wrong
6) Apply the calibrated monitor profile - this just makes the colours MUCH worse!!!!!!
Full techie details, screenshots, profiles, etc over on the Adobe Forums as at first I thought this was a Lightroom problem.http://www.adobeforums.com/webx/.59b827d2/10
I'm becoming convinced Vista is double managing my colour profile.
Any suggestions gratefully received.