Ad
Ad
Ad
Pages: [1] 2 »   Bottom of Page
Print
Author Topic: FS:Ixpress 528c  (Read 6436 times)
ixpressraf
Guest
« on: March 15, 2009, 03:15:02 AM »
ReplyReply

For sale a perfect Multishot/microstepback. Comes with two link cables, long and short. The image bank and the carrying bag aswell as the battery charger, battery and software cd. available for hasselbladH, V or mamiya 645.
Asking 4750 euro
Also for sale a perfect Ixpress 384c Multi/microstep back also with items mentioned above.
Asking 3750 euro.
 A perfect opportunity for someone doing high end reproduction work or stuff were a lot of moiree shows up in one shot.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2009, 08:14:17 AM by ixpressraf » Logged
EricWHiss
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Posts: 2416



WWW
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2009, 01:16:38 PM »
ReplyReply

Raf,
Sent you a PM on the 528c
Eric

Logged

Authorized Rolleiflex Dealer:
Find product information, download user manuals, or purchase online - Rolleiflex USA
ixpressraf
Guest
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2009, 11:28:55 AM »
ReplyReply

Both back's are still available, aswell as a 132c for 2999 euro.
Logged
ixpressraf
Guest
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2009, 04:08:28 AM »
ReplyReply

My 528c with Hasselblad H fitting has less than 25000 shots taken.    A perfect opportunity for someone doing high end reproduction work or stuff were a lot of moiree shows up in one shot.
Logged
ixpressraf
Guest
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2009, 05:53:33 AM »
ReplyReply

bump
Logged
ixpressraf
Guest
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2009, 08:13:19 AM »
ReplyReply

528c multishotback still available.
Thanks for watching.
Logged
BobDavid
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Posts: 1077


« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2009, 08:45:11 AM »
ReplyReply

Quote from: ixpressraf
528c multishotback still available.
Thanks for watching.

I can't believe you haven't sold this back yet. It is an awesome tool. I used to own a 384C and loved it.
Logged
BobDavid
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Posts: 1077


« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2009, 01:19:13 PM »
ReplyReply

Quote from: xinchenc
any new price?

Xin

Xin, why should he lower the price? This is a great back at a very, very reasonable price. How would you like to subsidize me by selling all of your gear for way less than market value?
Logged
ixpressraf
Guest
« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2009, 03:02:13 PM »
ReplyReply

Thank's Bob. Price is fix at 4750 euro including adapter for hasselblad H or mamiya 645. I already loose a fortune on this so let's keep it real.
greetz.
Logged
Justin Berman
Jr. Member
**
Offline Offline

Posts: 95


WWW
« Reply #9 on: April 02, 2009, 03:13:41 PM »
ReplyReply

So, I have been looking at this bad boy online and can't find the info I really want:

Do I have to power this via an imagebank?

Logged
ixpressraf
Guest
« Reply #10 on: April 02, 2009, 03:42:30 PM »
ReplyReply

Quote from: Justin Berman
So, I have been looking at this bad boy online and can't find the info I really want:

Do I have to power this via an imagebank?

indeed, it is powered by the included imagebank. just click it to a hassie H or TC with H mount and start shooting.

Logged
abcdefghi_rstuvwxyz
Guest
« Reply #11 on: April 02, 2009, 11:07:39 PM »
ReplyReply

Quote from: BobDavid
Xin, why should he lower the price? This is a great back at a very, very reasonable price. How would you like to subsidize me by selling all of your gear for way less than market value?

It is Ixpress's business. In fact, Ebay has several lists of this thing asking buy-it-now below $4000.
Logged
Dustbak
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Posts: 2370


« Reply #12 on: April 03, 2009, 02:04:16 AM »
ReplyReply

Quote from: abcdefghi_rstuvwxyz
It is Ixpress's business. In fact, Ebay has several lists of this thing asking buy-it-now below $4000.


Excuse me? Where?

The only things I see just below 4000USD are single shot V96C's which are different things than multishot 528C's. I see several single shot 132C's which are all priced in the high 5000USD. The 528C is the multishot version of the 132C and has a higher value than a 132C.

I can believe there are no buyers since most people today are only going for 5DII's, D3(x)'s or Sony but this piece of equipment is still unsurpassed.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2009, 12:54:18 AM by Dustbak » Logged
ixpressraf
Guest
« Reply #13 on: April 04, 2009, 08:07:47 AM »
ReplyReply

bump
Logged
abcdefghi_rstuvwxyz
Guest
« Reply #14 on: April 05, 2009, 12:22:04 AM »
ReplyReply

Ebay


Quote from: Dustbak
Excuse me? Where?

The only things I see just below 4000USD are single shot V96C's which are different things than multishot 528C's. I see several single shot 132C's which are all priced in the high 5000USD. The 528C is the multishot version of the 132C and has a higher value than a 132C.

I can believe there are no buyers since most people today are only going for 5DII's, D3(x)'s or Sony but this piece of equipment is still unsurpassed.
Logged
Dustbak
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Posts: 2370


« Reply #15 on: April 05, 2009, 11:05:59 AM »
ReplyReply

Quote from: abcdefghi_rstuvwxyz
Ebay

Right, now paste the links in here..   Or did you think I cannot read and didn't see that you mentioned Ebay in your initial post? There are no auctions or any buy it now options like you are mentioning for 528's for those prices.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2009, 11:07:59 AM by Dustbak » Logged
abcdefghi_rstuvwxyz
Guest
« Reply #16 on: April 05, 2009, 03:40:02 PM »
ReplyReply

Wow, you sound so denial. You must have paid a lot for your unit. The Ebay I mentioned were ended. You must watch closely if you are interested in this deal. I'm not interested to invite bidder to any Ebay list.
All electronic products depreciate fast, no need to panic. Just make sure you've enjoyed or paid back if you are doing business.

Don't be surprised if these unit go below $3000 by the end of this year. But I'm not interested in the data-bank version. I'm looking for the CF version.





Quote from: Dustbak
Right, now paste the links in here..   Or did you think I cannot read and didn't see that you mentioned Ebay in your initial post? There are no auctions or any buy it now options like you are mentioning for 528's for those prices.
Logged
Dustbak
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Posts: 2370


« Reply #17 on: April 05, 2009, 03:59:50 PM »
ReplyReply

Even ended auctions you can paste up to 90 days. I would say you are full of it.
Logged
evgeny
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Posts: 481



« Reply #18 on: April 05, 2009, 06:56:19 PM »
ReplyReply

Quote from: Dustbak
Even ended auctions you can paste up to 90 days. I would say you are full of it.


$2800

http://cgi.ebay.com/Imacon-132c-Digital-Ba...%3A1|240%3A1318
Logged
Dustbak
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Posts: 2370


« Reply #19 on: April 06, 2009, 12:04:53 AM »
ReplyReply

Exactly my point, this is a 132 and not a 528. See my post above. Still great price and a very good deal for the buyer.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2009, 12:27:23 AM by Dustbak » Logged
Pages: [1] 2 »   Top of Page
Print
Jump to:  

Ad
Ad
Ad