Ad
Ad
Ad
Pages: [1]   Bottom of Page
Print
Author Topic: Open files from Bridge or ACR as a layered file?  (Read 2897 times)
ternst

« on: March 23, 2009, 01:50:38 PM »
ReplyReply

I saw this somewhere but can't find the keyboard shortcut now. I want to select multiple files in either Bridge or ACR and then open them all into a single layered file - with each file on its own layer. Can anyone tell me the keyboard shortcut for this? (Or had I been drinking heavily when I saw this and it's not really possible?) Thanks...

Tim Ernst in Arkansas
Eyeball

« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2009, 03:23:23 PM »
ReplyReply

You don't mention what version of Photoshop you are using so this may be somewhat different for you.  In CS4, from Bridge select Tools>Photoshop>Load files into Photoshop layers.

If your version doesn't have that, you can download Dr. Brown's Services for your version and use "Stack-a-Matic".  It also does this.

Here is the link to Russell Brown's site: http://www.russellbrown.com/tips_tech.html

I don't believe there is a keyboard shortcut for any of the above.  I also don't believe that it is possible to do it directly from within ACR.  I am sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong though.

ternst

« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2009, 05:46:13 PM »
ReplyReply

YES, that's what I was talking about - thanks!
Pages: [1]   Top of Page
Print
Jump to:  

Ad
Ad
Ad