Some quick thoughts...
5. I like the organ but I'd prefer to see more detail brought out of the shadows at the bottom if possible.
21. Good perspective, but if it was mine I'd brighten it a little bit.
25. I would have angled the camera down more, showing the patterns in the trunks rather than including so much of the branches.
27. This should have been shot vertically, in my opinion.
33. I'd crop off the window at the top; I don't think it adds anything to the image.
34. I'd see about rotating the image to straighten the columns, and remove the CA in the background.
I agree with Mike on # 5. But the problem with this and with the others I'm criticizing regarding the lighting is that different monitors give different results. My monitor is carefully calibrated with Datacolor's Spyder Pro, but what you see and what I see may still be different.
7, 8, and 9 need to be brightened a bit in the buildings, and the local contrast needs to be increased. All three appear too flat. You can push up the white point to where a spot or two blows out, then use a curves adjustment layer to bring up the contrast in the lows. I've attached an example. It's done in haste, so it's not what I'd accept as a final version, but it shows what I mean.
21. I agree with Mike. Same problem.
23. Looks soft -- I'd suspect camera motion.
27. Again, I agree with Mike. This one also needs brightening and increased local contrast.
33. As Mike said.