Ad
Ad
Ad
Pages: [1]   Bottom of Page
Print
Author Topic: Imacon 646 / Linhof 679 CS / Mater Technika CLassic and MORE!  (Read 6110 times)
jfaier

« on: May 10, 2009, 05:12:13 PM »
ReplyReply

With some regret I am selling off some off my mint condition medium format, large format film equipment and some Leica 35mm. I am just not using this equipment any more and it needs to find a good home. Everything is in like new condition with original packaging and manuals. I am not exaggerating about the condition. I am looking for fair and reasonable offers before the final decision to sell to a reseller. To you, the benefit is outstanding equipment in like new condition before a reseller's mark-up and the benefit to me is a higher price for the value of the gear. I'd much rather sell to fellow photographers and consider all reasonable and fair offers.  

Please contact me via this bbs or email at jfaier@ameritech.net. Please, only serious inquiries. I have an idea what the value would be to a reseller and so I am looking for something better than that. I have included some benchmark prices but everything is negotiable. Serious, inquiries are welcome. Buyer pays for all shipping. I am looking for a quick, clean transaction.

I'd like to wrap this up quickly, so please email me soon. I'd like to find a good home for this gear.  

Imacon 646 Scanner. Probably used for less than 50 scans - with all of the original accessories, film holders, cables, software, shipping boxes. I just have no need for this equipment and it needs to find a new happy home. This is a fantastic scanner and if you are working in film, a reasonable offer for this piece of equipment would be a great opportunity over other available alternatives.  $4850

Linhof Mater Technika Classic with anatomical grip, optical viewfinder. Includes  3 cammed lenses: Rodenstock 150 f5.6 Symmar-S, Rodenstock 90 f6.8 Grandagon N Green Line, and Rodenstock 240 f5.6 APO Sironar N.  Has not been used since adjustment at Marflex. Roughly 5 years old but in oerfect condition. Beautiful!  $4200

Leica Digital M8 Black. This was an extra body / never used. All in like new condition. I just dn't need to have it around. $2,700

Leica Lense 6 bit coded: 21 f2.8 Elmarit-M ASPH $1,975

Leica Lense 6 bit coded:  28 f2.8 Elmarit-M ASPH $975

Leica Lense 6 bit coded:  90 f2.0 Summicron-M APO ASPH $1,400

Leica Lense 6 bit coded: 50 f1.4 Summilux-M ASPH $1,900

Hasselblad 250mm f5.6 CF T* $850

Hasselblad CF Converter for H series bodies $600

Hasselblad H Series Lens / 150mm f3.2 HC $1,875

Linhof 679 CS Camera - with sliding back, focus compendium, wide angle bellows, regular bellows and a nifty Think Tank Back Pack. Only used in studio. There are several Rodenstock HR lenses as well, a 35mm, a 100mm, and a 180mm mounted for this camera. Body only $4,750

Canon 24mm f3.5 Tilt Shift-E. $750

Canon 70-200mm f2.8 L Image Stabilization Ultrasonic $1,200

Canon XL2 Video Camera - Fantastic equipment with all accessories, system case. A dream camera for any film maker. Includes extra 3.4-10.2mm f1.8-2.2 wide lense. Two lenses for the camera included. $1,900

Jeff Plomley

« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2009, 08:20:55 PM »
ReplyReply

Email sent re: Imacon and Leica 21/2.8 + 50/1.4
ricm

« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2009, 04:24:04 PM »
ReplyReply

Lens arrived quickly and is as described. Thanks John!
jfaier

« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2009, 11:14:06 PM »
ReplyReply

Rick, you are welcome. It was my pleasure. I hope you take some great shots with it ! ! ! !

Quote from: ricm
Lens arrived quickly and is as described. Thanks John!
dseelig

« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2009, 11:42:38 PM »
ReplyReply

Hi Just wanted to let everyone know I got my lens from John condition was mint. It arrived timely well packed a perfect sale. David
jonstewart

« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2009, 06:24:39 AM »
ReplyReply

Any chance my pm or email will be answered    ?

Jon Stewart

If only life were so simple...
archivue

« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2009, 06:31:37 AM »
ReplyReply

same for me !
filmcapture

« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2009, 01:13:41 AM »
ReplyReply

I just received the Imacon 646 scanner from John in perfect condition. He is one of the nicest gentlemen I've ever met. Here's an excerpt from his email: "I know how hard it is to be a photographer and all of us photographers have to stick together and do good things for each other. That is how I look at it.". That's so wonderful!
jfaier

« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2009, 10:24:07 AM »
ReplyReply

Quote from: jonstewart
Any chance my pm or email will be answered    ?

Jon, didn't mean to not answer. Been overwhlemed with emails on my post. And of course, there is work as well. So sorry.
jfaier

« Reply #9 on: June 05, 2009, 10:26:09 AM »
ReplyReply

Quote from: archivue
same for me !

Archivue - I am sorry If I didn't respond to your post. I got involved with many emails from my original post, and then had some deadlines to meet. I apologize. I am tryign to find your original email, but I haven't matched up your name here with your email. Can you resend?
jfaier

« Reply #10 on: June 05, 2009, 10:29:08 AM »
ReplyReply

SOLD: Flextight 646, Canon 70-200, Leica 50 Sumilux, Blad CF Adapter, Canon 24mm TSE.  
STILL FS:  Linhof 4x5 master Technika Mint with 3 cammed lenses, Canon XL2 Video Camera with xtra lense (a beauty), Leica M8 Black body Mint, Leica 90mm Cron, Leica 21mm Elmarit, Leica 28mm  Elmarit. And some other stuff :-)
archivue

« Reply #11 on: June 05, 2009, 10:48:20 AM »
ReplyReply

Quote from: jfaier
Archivue - I am sorry If I didn't respond to your post. I got involved with many emails from my original post, and then had some deadlines to meet. I apologize. I am tryign to find your original email, but I haven't matched up your name here with your email. Can you resend?

ok, i send you an other private message right now !
jonstewart

« Reply #12 on: June 05, 2009, 02:23:53 PM »
ReplyReply

Quote from: jfaier
Jon, didn't mean to not answer. Been overwhlemed with emails on my post. And of course, there is work as well. So sorry.

I'm just deighted to hear you're OK; I was beginning to think the worst!

Jon Stewart

If only life were so simple...
cameraguy

« Reply #13 on: January 09, 2010, 09:43:09 AM »
ReplyReply

I bought John's Master Technika and the equipment is in mint condition. I think I'd buy faster from John than I would any other reseller. Thanks John. Now I just have to figure the thing out.
dseelig

« Reply #14 on: January 21, 2010, 04:20:02 PM »
ReplyReply

I have now bought two lenses from John, his 50 summilux and the 90 summicron. Both were in mint condition. Arrived timely and well packed. Do not hesitate to buy from him.
David Seelig
www.davidseelig.com
Pages: [1]   Top of Page
Print
Jump to:  

Ad
Ad
Ad