Ad
Ad
Ad
Pages: [1]   Bottom of Page
Print
Author Topic: Mamiya RZ67 Chimney Finder conversion to Pro IID use  (Read 3116 times)
Voltman
Jr. Member
**
Offline Offline

Posts: 62


« on: June 25, 2009, 06:21:28 PM »
ReplyReply

Hi,

I have a chimney finder for RZ67 and can't find any information on it.  I'm wondering if anyone else has this finder and if it can be converted for use on the RZ67 Pro IID.  Since it has variable diopter correction it seems very useful for my poor eyes.

Thanks
--Brett

[attachment=14859:IMG_0152.JPG]
[attachment=14860:IMG_0153.JPG]
« Last Edit: June 25, 2009, 07:37:29 PM by Voltman » Logged
J-KNIGHT
Newbie
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 15


« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2009, 06:36:20 AM »
ReplyReply

Quote from: Voltman
Hi,

I have a chimney finder for RZ67 and can't find any information on it.  I'm wondering if anyone else has this finder and if it can be converted for use on the RZ67 Pro IID.  Since it has variable diopter correction it seems very useful for my poor eyes.

Thanks
--Brett

[attachment=14859:IMG_0152.JPG]
[attachment=14860:IMG_0153.JPG]
Logged
J-KNIGHT
Newbie
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 15


« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2009, 06:45:17 AM »
ReplyReply

Mamiya USA no longer has the parts to convert the older finders for AE operation.  A newer model exists that will work on the RZ Pro II and probably on the RZ Pro II D.
I recently bought two of the newer finders on Ebay.
Call Mamiya USA Service Dept.  maybe they have a demo kicking around the shop.
Logged
Voltman
Jr. Member
**
Offline Offline

Posts: 62


« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2009, 06:06:52 AM »
ReplyReply

Quote from: J-KNIGHT
Mamiya USA no longer has the parts to convert the older finders for AE operation.  A newer model exists that will work on the RZ Pro II and probably on the RZ Pro II D.
I recently bought two of the newer finders on Ebay.
Call Mamiya USA Service Dept.  maybe they have a demo kicking around the shop.

J-Knight  - Thanks for the info!! Glad to hear there could be a version kicking around that I could use.  Sorry to bother but could I ask you to post a pic of the newer finder so I can search on E-Bay and make sure its what I need?

Logged
J-KNIGHT
Newbie
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 15


« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2009, 10:50:03 AM »
ReplyReply

Quote from: Voltman
J-Knight  - Thanks for the info!! Glad to hear there could be a version kicking around that I could use.  Sorry to bother but could I ask you to post a pic of the newer finder so I can search on E-Bay and make sure its what I need?

I will part with one for $425.00 plus shipping.
Logged
Voltman
Jr. Member
**
Offline Offline

Posts: 62


« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2009, 03:10:53 AM »
ReplyReply

Quote from: J-KNIGHT
I will part with one for $425.00 plus shipping.
Thanks for the offer but I'll hold on it - Mamiya service in Japan said they can still do conversions but it takes a month or so - not sure if that means they have to fab the parts or just long lead time to get around to it....
Logged
Pages: [1]   Top of Page
Print
Jump to:  

Ad
Ad
Ad