Ad
Ad
Ad
Pages: [1]   Bottom of Page
Print
Author Topic: CS4 CameraProfiles Directory??  (Read 5546 times)
Chris Sanderson
Administrator
Sr. Member
*****
Offline Offline

Posts: 1911



« on: July 08, 2009, 08:56:14 AM »
ReplyReply

Could someone please give me the file path to the Camera Raw / CameraProfiles directory for CS4? Both Vista and XP would be very much appreciated.

On a Mac it is root/Library/ApplicationSupport/Adobe/CameraRaw/CameraProfiles

Chris S
Logged

Christopher Sanderson
The Luminous-Landscape
KeithR
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Posts: 632


« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2009, 09:56:06 AM »
ReplyReply

Quote from: ChrisSand
Could someone please give me the file path to the Camera Raw / CameraProfiles directory for CS4? Both Vista and XP would be very much appreciated.

On a Mac it is root/Library/ApplicationSupport/Adobe/CameraRaw/CameraProfiles

Chris S
I have Vista:
C>Program Files>AdobeCS4>Presets>Camera Profiles
Logged

The destination is our goal but itís the journey that educates us.
JeffKohn
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Posts: 1671



WWW
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2009, 03:10:47 PM »
ReplyReply

Quote from: KeithR
I have Vista:
C>Program Files>AdobeCS4>Presets>Camera Profiles
No, that document just lists camera/lens specific profiles for the Lens Distortion filter.

The canned ACR profiles are at "C:\ProgramData\Adobe\CameraRaw\CameraProfiles", while custom profiles created with the DNG Profile Editor will by default get saved to "C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\CameraRaw\CameraProfiles".

It's been a whlie, but I believe under XP, the canned profiles will be in a similar folder to above, but under "C:\Documents and Settings\All Users", while the custom profiles would be somewhere under "C:\Documents and Settings\username".
Logged

KeithR
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Posts: 632


« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2009, 07:39:26 PM »
ReplyReply

Jeff,
Thank you for that. ProgramData didn't show up, only Program Files. When I did a search it did show up. Is there anyway to keep this visable or is it a hidden folder?
Logged

The destination is our goal but itís the journey that educates us.
madmanchan
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Posts: 2110


« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2009, 10:28:23 PM »
ReplyReply

Keith, yes, ProgramData is a hidden folder. I am not sure if there is a way to make it permanently visible (maybe check the Folder Options).

FYI, the FAQ with all the path listings:

http://labs.adobe.com/wiki/index.php/DNG_P...AQ#WhereInstall
Logged

KeithR
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Posts: 632


« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2009, 08:31:11 AM »
ReplyReply

Thanks Eric! That's what I thought.
Since I just did a quick look to see what paths I had and didn't see ProgramFiles, kind of reminds me of "Outta sight, Outta mind"!
« Last Edit: July 10, 2009, 08:33:17 AM by KeithR » Logged

The destination is our goal but itís the journey that educates us.
Chris Sanderson
Administrator
Sr. Member
*****
Offline Offline

Posts: 1911



« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2009, 05:18:46 PM »
ReplyReply

Quote from: JeffKohn
No, that document just lists camera/lens specific profiles for the Lens Distortion filter.

The canned ACR profiles are at "C:\ProgramData\Adobe\CameraRaw\CameraProfiles", while custom profiles created with the DNG Profile Editor will by default get saved to "C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\CameraRaw\CameraProfiles".

It's been a whlie, but I believe under XP, the canned profiles will be in a similar folder to above, but under "C:\Documents and Settings\All Users", while the custom profiles would be somewhere under "C:\Documents and Settings\username".
Many Thanks!
Logged

Christopher Sanderson
The Luminous-Landscape
Pages: [1]   Top of Page
Print
Jump to:  

Ad
Ad
Ad