Ad
Ad
Ad
Pages: [1]   Bottom of Page
Print
Author Topic: NEC3090: Doesn't hold tilt angle  (Read 1737 times)
walter.sk

« on: September 27, 2009, 09:05:55 PM »
ReplyReply

My NEC 3090 is going on a year in age, and I still think it's a wonderful display.  However, the last few times I calibrated it, when I tilted the screen up so that the colorimeter lay flat, the monitor swung back to the vertical angle.  

Is there any way I can tighten the pivot to correct this?  I don't see any easy access to screws or other means of tightening the pivot.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2009, 09:06:33 PM by walter.sk » Logged
peteh

« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2009, 01:01:05 PM »
ReplyReply

Quote from: walter.sk
My NEC 3090 is going on a year in age, and I still think it's a wonderful display.  However, the last few times I calibrated it, when I tilted the screen up so that the colorimeter lay flat, the monitor swung back to the vertical angle.  

Is there any way I can tighten the pivot to correct this?  I don't see any easy access to screws or other means of tightening the pivot.

I have a 2690 and 1 1/2 years old or so and the monitor won't stay up after raising it up. Mine looks like you might be able to adjust the tilt tightness. Good Luck !
walter.sk

« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2009, 06:20:36 PM »
ReplyReply

Quote from: peteh
I have a 2690 and 1 1/2 years old or so and the monitor won't stay up after raising it up. Mine looks like you might be able to adjust the tilt tightness. Good Luck !
The only things to "adjust" that I can see are the screws on top of the base unit. I'm afraid to loosen them for fear that the monitor would fall.  In a couple of weeks I'll be at PhotoExpoPlus, and I'll seek out the NEC people.  They had a booth there last year and were very helpful.
Pages: [1]   Top of Page
Print
Jump to:  

Ad
Ad
Ad