Ad
Ad
Ad
Pages: [1]   Bottom of Page
Print
Author Topic: Broncolor flash, accesoories  (Read 3254 times)
neil snape
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Posts: 1432


WWW
« on: November 08, 2009, 12:07:47 PM »
ReplyReply

I have some Broncolor flash that would be a great purchase for someone that will use it.

I bought a new D160 digital Minipuls to be a back up for times I was using all four Grafit A4s. In the end this happened about 10 times.
This is a very nice monoblock, maybe the best one Broncolor ever made, with the same modelling light as the Pulso, same flash tube shape: thus really the same as any Pulso head, except they are not variable focus spread.
The flash integrate with other Broncolor generators in that the proportionality can be set to equal the other heads.
Custom functions include delayed flash, sequenced flash count, slow charge,settable IR channels,dim function, Studio numbering for remote wireless release, a few more.

It is also multi voltage so just changing the modelling light is all that you need.

I have the printed manual, cable, cap, I think I have the original box. The flash is practically new, has always been in my studio.
The flash tube has no wear to speak of, but the protection glass dome is cracked yet is staying together fault of an assistant who didn't take off a light box correctly.

New it was listed for 2439 Euro HT, in 2005.

I have two or three Picolites that I don't use. I will probably keep one as you never know when you'll need a small light.

They have all seen very little use, the flash tubes are clear with no signs of use, the heads all in perfect condition. There are some slight marks from mounting the accessories as all will have but have zero dents or anything else that would be different than brand new.
I also have the Fresnel adapters  ( 3)
and  2 snoots with the grids.

Prices from 2005 were:
Picolite complete 756 ht
Frensel Picolite 331 ht

I have pictures of all , I was going to put them on Ebay.

Offers around half new value would be good. I do guarantee them.

I might sell 2 of my  Grafit A4s soon too, Lightbar 60+120.

Ask away whatever questions you may have.





Logged
neil snape
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Posts: 1432


WWW
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2009, 10:04:33 AM »
ReplyReply

bump, the Picolites have a potential buyer, as do the lightbars and Grafits.

I have lots of pictures of them if you need.
Logged
neil snape
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Posts: 1432


WWW
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2009, 08:59:47 AM »
ReplyReply

I just made pictures of all four Grafit A4, all mint condition, The Lightbars 120 and 60 both with Barn doors, both mint, All the Picolites I have three, and their accesories, Frensels, snoots and grids, the D160 Monoblock Digital.

I don't want to sell any of these but I have to.

Make your offers now.
Logged
neil snape
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Posts: 1432


WWW
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2009, 01:08:58 AM »
ReplyReply

Bump , half the price of new but in new condition>
Logged
birdies
Newbie
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 25


« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2009, 02:09:51 AM »
ReplyReply

Quote from: neil snape
Bump , half the price of new but in new condition>
Hi Neil,

Can you send me some pictures of all the items?

king regards Martin.

info@martinzwaan.nl
Logged
ecobo
Newbie
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 24


Nikolay Dimitrov


WWW
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2009, 07:58:26 AM »
ReplyReply

Price for one Grafit A4? Is it the RFS version? Do you sell a complete set with heads or only the generator?
Logged

neil snape
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Posts: 1432


WWW
« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2009, 09:41:23 AM »
ReplyReply

Quote from: ecobo
Price for one Grafit A4? Is it the RFS version? Do you sell a complete set with heads or only the generator?



Just Grafit A4 not RFS.
I listed them on Ebay for <3000 each.
I am not selling heads yet, probably won't, other than the Picolites or LightBars.
Logged
heinrichvoelkel
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Posts: 368


« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2009, 10:35:19 AM »
ReplyReply

Quote from: neil snape
Just Grafit A4 not RFS.
I listed them on Ebay for <3000 each.
I am not selling heads yet, probably won't, other than the Picolites or LightBars.

can you send me some pictures please:

h.voelkel (at) ostkreuz.de


thanks in advance
Logged
neil snape
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Posts: 1432


WWW
« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2009, 08:19:26 AM »
ReplyReply

Quote from: heinrichvoelkel
can you send me some pictures please:

h.voelkel (at) ostkreuz.de


thanks in advance


I can, I have pictures of all the items.

You can find most of it under my Ebay name Colourgeek.

I haven't listed the LightBars yet.

If you need pictures of the LightBars let me know. For the others look at Ebay listings.
Logged
neil snape
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Posts: 1432


WWW
« Reply #9 on: January 05, 2010, 10:19:21 AM »
ReplyReply

Still have two Grafit A4s,

2 Picolites with Fresnels,
1 D160 digital

All in excellent condition guaranteed.
Logged
zachary_goulko
Jr. Member
**
Offline Offline

Posts: 90


« Reply #10 on: January 21, 2010, 01:06:00 PM »
ReplyReply

Hello,
Do you still have the Lightbar 60 available?

Quote from: neil snape
I have some Broncolor flash that would be a great purchase for someone that will use it.

I bought a new D160 digital Minipuls to be a back up for times I was using all four Grafit A4s. In the end this happened about 10 times.
This is a very nice monoblock, maybe the best one Broncolor ever made, with the same modelling light as the Pulso, same flash tube shape: thus really the same as any Pulso head, except they are not variable focus spread.
The flash integrate with other Broncolor generators in that the proportionality can be set to equal the other heads.
Custom functions include delayed flash, sequenced flash count, slow charge,settable IR channels,dim function, Studio numbering for remote wireless release, a few more.

It is also multi voltage so just changing the modelling light is all that you need.

I have the printed manual, cable, cap, I think I have the original box. The flash is practically new, has always been in my studio.
The flash tube has no wear to speak of, but the protection glass dome is cracked yet is staying together fault of an assistant who didn't take off a light box correctly.

New it was listed for 2439 Euro HT, in 2005.

I have two or three Picolites that I don't use. I will probably keep one as you never know when you'll need a small light.

They have all seen very little use, the flash tubes are clear with no signs of use, the heads all in perfect condition. There are some slight marks from mounting the accessories as all will have but have zero dents or anything else that would be different than brand new.
I also have the Fresnel adapters  ( 3)
and  2 snoots with the grids.

Prices from 2005 were:
Picolite complete 756 ht
Frensel Picolite 331 ht

I have pictures of all , I was going to put them on Ebay.

Offers around half new value would be good. I do guarantee them.

I might sell 2 of my  Grafit A4s soon too, Lightbar 60+120.

Ask away whatever questions you may have.
Logged

-----------------
Zachary Goulko
www.goulko.com
neil snape
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Posts: 1432


WWW
« Reply #11 on: January 22, 2010, 02:26:16 AM »
ReplyReply

I do have both the 60 and 120 Light Bars with barn doors.
I do have an offer pending on the 120.
I want to wait to sell the Grafits first though.
Logged
8x10 user
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Posts: 294


« Reply #12 on: January 22, 2010, 02:20:22 PM »
ReplyReply

I might be interested in one of the lightbars
Logged
zachary_goulko
Jr. Member
**
Offline Offline

Posts: 90


« Reply #13 on: January 27, 2010, 08:56:24 AM »
ReplyReply

Ok,
Let me know when you're ready.
Thanks.

Quote from: neil snape
I do have both the 60 and 120 Light Bars with barn doors.
I do have an offer pending on the 120.
I want to wait to sell the Grafits first though.
Logged

-----------------
Zachary Goulko
www.goulko.com
Pages: [1]   Top of Page
Print
Jump to:  

Ad
Ad
Ad