Ad
Ad
Ad
Pages: [1]   Bottom of Page
Print
Author Topic: Where to go for photography advice?  (Read 1549 times)
larsrc

« on: December 14, 2009, 10:42:54 AM »
ReplyReply

I'm sad to be writing this, but -- what's everyones favorite sites these days for advice on how to take photos (how to find places, how to compose, how to deal with problems in the field etc)?

When I first came upon LL, what attracted me to it was the numerous articles about photography and the monthly critique section. Now when I scroll down the What's New page, all I see is gear, gear and more gear. I miss the old LL and would like to find good places to go now. Any suggestions?

-Lars

Eric Myrvaagnes

« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2009, 12:33:42 PM »
ReplyReply

Quote from: larsrc
I'm sad to be writing this, but -- what's everyones favorite sites these days for advice on how to take photos (how to find places, how to compose, how to deal with problems in the field etc)?

When I first came upon LL, what attracted me to it was the numerous articles about photography and the monthly critique section. Now when I scroll down the What's New page, all I see is gear, gear and more gear. I miss the old LL and would like to find good places to go now. Any suggestions?

-Lars
Lars,

This forum is a pretty good place. Just choose the appropriate sections carefully. A number of folks post images for critique in the "User Critiques" section of "Art of Photography."

Eric

-Eric Myrvaagnes

http://myrvaagnes.com  Visit my website. New images each season.
BlasR

« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2009, 12:39:25 PM »
ReplyReply

Quote from: larsrc

-Lars

Lars,

After you learn what you was looking for, you don't need to keep looking for more,  just try to read what you got ans shot,and shot more.  if you don't have LL DVD 1-19 get it, and go back and back to the same one.

you will learn more and more, trust me, and thanks me later

Pages: [1]   Top of Page
Print
Jump to:  

Ad
Ad
Ad