Ad
Ad
Ad
Pages: [1]   Bottom of Page
Print
Author Topic: Andrew Collett Segment  (Read 4075 times)
John Preston

« on: December 28, 2009, 04:01:44 AM »
ReplyReply

I very much enjoyed this latest edition of LLVJ and I particularly liked the Andrew Collett interview. You couldn't have chosen a better subject to talk about his process of producing prints on canvas a very open, likable, and talented person. While you were off camera, did you happen to catch/remember any of the names of the (four) tradeshows he spoke about selling at during the month of January?

John
Chris Sanderson
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2009, 10:49:09 AM »
ReplyReply

No, I do not recall. But I am certain that he would tell you. Introduce yourself to him as a viewer of the LLVJ through ' Contact' on his website

Christopher Sanderson
The Luminous-Landscape
John Preston

« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2009, 06:57:43 PM »
ReplyReply

Thanks Chris, will do.

John
Tklimek

« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2009, 08:51:05 PM »
ReplyReply

John...

I completely agree with you; one of the best segments (my opinion) on the journal; that and Seth and Africa.

Holiday cheers...

Todd in Chicago

Quote from: John Preston
I very much enjoyed this latest edition of LLVJ and I particularly liked the Andrew Collett interview. You couldn't have chosen a better subject to talk about his process of producing prints on canvas a very open, likable, and talented person. While you were off camera, did you happen to catch/remember any of the names of the (four) tradeshows he spoke about selling at during the month of January?

John
Pages: [1]   Top of Page
Print
Jump to:  

Ad
Ad
Ad