Ad
Ad
Ad
Pages: [1]   Bottom of Page
Print
Author Topic: Posterized  (Read 8625 times)
RobReuthal
« on: January 02, 2010, 02:04:52 PM »
ReplyReply

A kind of my PS art

I think I go wrong to put this pictures in this category ? SORRY ..can the admin move this in the right ?
« Last Edit: January 02, 2010, 03:18:47 PM by RobReuthal » Logged
Ed Blagden

« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2010, 11:58:18 AM »
ReplyReply

Quote from: RobReuthal
A kind of my PS art

I think I go wrong to put this pictures in this category ? SORRY ..can the admin move this in the right ?

Well I don't know about the forum but I like the photos, especially number 3.  I think they are rather Herge-esque.

Ed

Visit my Flickr page
wolfnowl

« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2010, 12:58:38 PM »
ReplyReply

Quote from: Ed Blagden
Well I don't know about the forum but I like the photos, especially number 3.  I think they are rather Herge-esque.

Ed
I agree with Ed.  My biggest complaint would be with #2 - where it looks like the plant is eating the woman's face.  I do like #3, though.

Mike.

If your mind is attuned to beauty, you find beauty in everything.
~ Jean Cooke ~

My Flickr site / Random Thoughts and Other Meanderings at M&M's Musings
Eric Myrvaagnes

« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2010, 02:00:44 PM »
ReplyReply

They all have a special kind of charm, but I agree with Ed and Mike: #3 is my favorite, too.

Eric

-Eric Myrvaagnes

http://myrvaagnes.com  Visit my website. New images each season.
Rob C

« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2010, 02:21:01 PM »
ReplyReply

Reminds me of the tool that somebody showed that turned his landscapes into paintings; he posted the name of the thing but on searching the internet, turned out to have been taken off the market. Pity; it worked very convincingly. Anyone remember the name of the filter/thing?

Rob C
« Last Edit: January 03, 2010, 02:21:17 PM by Rob C » Logged

bill t.

« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2010, 07:50:58 PM »
ReplyReply

Quote from: Rob C
Reminds me of the tool that somebody showed that turned his landscapes into paintings; he posted the name of the thing but on searching the internet, turned out to have been taken off the market. Pity; it worked very convincingly. Anyone remember the name of the filter/thing?
There is a portrait photographer in town who cleans up with that filter, the name of which escapes me.  Rembrandtianesque family portraits against black are big sellers.

There is a lot of mischief available under Photoshop's "Filter" tab such as Filter->Artistic->DryBrush followed by a dash of Filter->Texture->Texturizer.
RobReuthal
« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2010, 02:44:26 AM »
ReplyReply

Hi and thank you !.

The filtering begans in my brain , I would have "Streets" with people , but without "Model Releases"   I consider if I can take pictures without recognizable faces. I take my Monostad pull the shutterspeed down and take some "swosh" pichtures ( I donīt know how I call it otherwise    )  It looks well but not good enough for me so I play with some filters and found out this effect !

That fitīs not for everyone but some nice pics was the result of this experiment

RSL

« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2010, 09:37:02 AM »
ReplyReply

Rob, This is fascinating stuff. Gather a dozen of these, keep watch on http://www.color-mag.com/contests.html, which is Color mag's contest page, and when their next portfolio contest starts, get them in.

I agree with Ed, Mike and the others that #3 topside is best of the lot, though several of them are right up there in the same category.

Shirley Bracken

« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2010, 10:09:37 AM »
ReplyReply

Rob, there are wonderful things about each one.  They are all good!  Yes, get in a contest.

ssbracken.com  (Formerly Bumperjack)
sbunting108

« Reply #9 on: September 03, 2010, 04:04:34 PM »
ReplyReply

Yeah I really like them my favourite is the third one Smiley

Pages: [1]   Top of Page
Print
Jump to:  

Ad
Ad
Ad