Ad
Ad
Ad
Pages: [1]   Bottom of Page
Print
Author Topic: Linhof Master Technika  (Read 2378 times)
cameraguy

« on: February 21, 2010, 10:37:13 AM »
ReplyReply

I've decided to sell a mint Linhof Master Technika that I just don't have time to learn or use; I'll stick with my MF and Leicas since I'm not a professional photographer. I just bought the camera from a professional photographer and it is all in mint condition-very beautiful camera.

Linhof Master Technika with anatomical grip, optical viewfinder, 3 cammed lenses: Rodenstock 150 f5.6 Symmar-S, Rodenstock 90 f6.8 Grandagon N Green Line, Rodenstock 240 f5.6 APO Sinar N; also a Wista (I believe) loupe and several different kinds of film holders. The photographer hadn't used the camera since adjustment from Marflex and I haven't even had the time to try to put it together to shoot a shot. Whole thing $4200.00.

« Last Edit: February 22, 2010, 06:19:28 AM by cameraguy » Logged
Tim Jones

« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2010, 04:25:38 PM »
ReplyReply

Quote from: cameraguy
I've decided to sell a mint Linhof Master Technika that I just don't have time to learn or use; I'll stick with my MF and Leicas since I'm not a professional photographer. I just bought the camera from a professional photographer and it is all in mint condition-very beautiful camera.

Linhof Master Technika with anatomical grip, optical viewfinder, 3 cammed lenses: Rodenstock 150 f5.6 Symmar-S, Rodenstock 90 f6.8 Grandagon N Green Line, Rodenstock 240 f5.6 APO Sinar N; also a Wista (I believe) loupe and several different kinds of film holders. The photographer hadn't used the camera since adjustment from Marflex and I haven't even had the time to try to put it together to shoot a shot. Whole thing $4200.00.

Hello,

I have a Leica M wide Angle Tri elmar WATE 16-21 i would trade . Are you interested?
Tim
epines

« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2010, 12:47:58 AM »
ReplyReply

Is the Rodenstock 150mm lens a Sironar-N or Sironar-S? Are you willing to sell it separately?

thanks

ethan

Quote from: cameraguy

gdh

« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2010, 11:42:01 PM »
ReplyReply

Would you sell the viewfinder separately?  If so please message me.  Thanks, Dennis

Pages: [1]   Top of Page
Print
Jump to:  

Ad
Ad
Ad