Ad
Ad
Ad
Poll
Question: Please specify, which MF cameras do you use?
Hasselblad V - 20 (11.6%)
Hasselblad H - 33 (19.1%)
Mamiya 645AF and newer - 26 (15%)
Mamiya M645 - 4 (2.3%)
Mamiya RB/RZ - 20 (11.6%)
Other Mamiya (7 etc.) - 9 (5.2%)
Hy6/AFi - 11 (6.4%)
Rollei 6 series - 5 (2.9%)
Rollei TLR - 3 (1.7%)
Bronica SLRs - 3 (1.7%)
Fuji 680 - 5 (2.9%)
Other Fuji (690 etc.) - 2 (1.2%)
Other - 32 (18.5%)
Total Voters: 109

Pages: [1]   Bottom of Page
Print
Author Topic: Which MF cameras do you use?  (Read 3004 times)
A.K.
Jr. Member
**
Offline Offline

Posts: 83



WWW
« on: April 03, 2010, 06:41:45 AM »
ReplyReply

Hello,
I kindly ask everybody to participate in this small survey.
If similar information is available somewhere I would be grateful to receive a link.
Logged

Regards,

Andrey Kulpin
www.andreykulpin.com
tho_mas
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Posts: 1692


« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2010, 07:06:05 AM »
ReplyReply

You forgot to list the Contax. There are probably more users of a Contax than Hy6, Rollei, Bronica and Fuji...
If I remember correctly there once was a similar poll on this forum.
Logged
A.K.
Jr. Member
**
Offline Offline

Posts: 83



WWW
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2010, 07:22:24 AM »
ReplyReply

Quote from: tho_mas
You forgot to list the Contax. There are probably more users of a Contax than Hy6, Rollei, Bronica and Fuji...
If I remember correctly there once was a similar poll on this forum.

Yes, sorry, I forgot about it, although have thought about buying one some time ago.
Well, since there seems to be no way to edit the poll, I am left to ask Contax users to write comments.
Logged

Regards,

Andrey Kulpin
www.andreykulpin.com
ced
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Posts: 262


« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2010, 07:41:44 AM »
ReplyReply

Wouldn't it have been better to list only cameras that are still manufactured?
« Last Edit: April 03, 2010, 07:42:51 AM by ced » Logged
Graham Mitchell
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Posts: 2282



WWW
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2010, 07:45:58 AM »
ReplyReply

Quote from: ced
Wouldn't it have been better to list only cameras that are still manufactured?

Why? There are more of us using old camera models than current models.
Logged

Graham Mitchell - www.graham-mitchell.com
tho_mas
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Posts: 1692


« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2010, 08:10:34 AM »
ReplyReply

Quote from: A.K.
Well, since there seems to be no way to edit the poll, I am left to ask Contax users to write comments.
so 1 Contax vote in "other".

here are two polls from some time ago:
http://luminous-landscape.com/forum/index....734&hl=poll
http://luminous-landscape.com/forum/index....962&hl=poll



Logged
tesfoto
Full Member
***
Offline Offline

Posts: 137


« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2010, 12:47:50 PM »
ReplyReply

Quote from: A.K.
Yes, sorry, I forgot about it, although have thought about buying one some time ago.
Well, since there seems to be no way to edit the poll, I am left to ask Contax users to write comments.


Hey AK you also miss out on Pentax

Pentax 67
Pentax 645

Soon to come Pentax 645D


Logged
Bill Caulfeild-Browne
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Posts: 310


WWW
« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2010, 09:41:29 PM »
ReplyReply

Quote from: A.K.
Hello,
I kindly ask everybody to participate in this small survey.
If similar information is available somewhere I would be grateful to receive a link.

Phase One DF.
Logged
sinar444
Newbie
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 15


« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2010, 02:37:42 AM »
ReplyReply

Quote from: A.K.
Hello,
I kindly ask everybody to participate in this small survey.
If similar information is available somewhere I would be grateful to receive a link.

Mamiya 645 AFD II and III

Best regards
sinar444
http://www.sinart.hu

Logged
revaaron
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Posts: 333


« Reply #9 on: April 06, 2010, 09:50:33 AM »
ReplyReply

other = contax.

though I'm going to probably get a rz67 pro II sometime as the price drops on ebay.
Logged

JDG
Full Member
***
Offline Offline

Posts: 103


« Reply #10 on: April 06, 2010, 10:13:13 AM »
ReplyReply

Currently Phase One DF,
previously pretty much everything else
Logged
vgogolak
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Posts: 336


WWW
« Reply #11 on: April 06, 2010, 02:06:58 PM »
ReplyReply

Another CONTAX, CONTAX in Other!!   :-)  (I have TWO!!)

Victor
Logged
Pages: [1]   Top of Page
Print
Jump to:  

Ad
Ad
Ad