Ad
Ad
Ad
Pages: [1]   Bottom of Page
Print
Author Topic: Why does Lightroom occassionally say 'Rendering Settings Changed'?  (Read 1649 times)
Josh-H

« on: May 12, 2010, 06:12:04 AM »
ReplyReply

Every now and again when I am browsing through a folder of shots in Lightroom it will start popping up a message 'Rendering settings changed'. Even though I have not made any development change settings to an image....

Why?
« Last Edit: May 12, 2010, 06:12:34 AM by Josh-H » Logged

Wayne Fox

« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2010, 02:30:11 PM »
ReplyReply

Quote from: Josh-H
Every now and again when I am browsing through a folder of shots in Lightroom it will start popping up a message 'Rendering settings changed'. Even though I have not made any development change settings to an image....

Why?
any chance you've looked at the file in bridge/acr and the .xmp has new rendering instructions?

Josh-H

« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2010, 06:40:18 PM »
ReplyReply

Quote from: Wayne Fox
any chance you've looked at the file in bridge/acr and the .xmp has new rendering instructions?

Nup.

MBehrens

« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2010, 09:12:17 PM »
ReplyReply

I've noticed this and thought it was associated with recalibrating my monitor. No proof though.
neil snape

« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2010, 02:55:06 AM »
ReplyReply

I've also seen this, and seen the settings have been changed in metadata when I swear I haven't changed anything anywhere, knowingly that is.
Josh-H

« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2010, 05:32:53 AM »
ReplyReply

Quote from: neil snape
I've also seen this, and seen the settings have been changed in metadata when I swear I haven't changed anything anywhere, knowingly that is.

Yup - thats exactly the behaviour I am referring to - its really weird..

Pages: [1]   Top of Page
Print
Jump to:  

Ad
Ad
Ad