Ad
Ad
Ad
Pages: « 1 [2]   Bottom of Page
Print
Author Topic: Photo exhibition in Tokyo - June 8-21  (Read 4559 times)
BernardLanguillier
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Posts: 7526



WWW
« Reply #20 on: May 22, 2010, 06:05:06 PM »
ReplyReply

Quote from: JeffKohn
Congrats Bernard. Too bad you can't take this show on the road, I'd love to see some of your big prints in person.

Thanks Jeff,

Some other time. :-)

Cheers,
Bernard
Logged

A few images online here!
David Campbell
Jr. Member
**
Offline Offline

Posts: 62



WWW
« Reply #21 on: May 22, 2010, 09:29:03 PM »
ReplyReply

Congratulations on another exhibition Bernard.
Your work is truly inspirational, to say the least.

I would have loved to see your images as large prints.
Unfortunately my time is up in Japan and I will be returning to Australia this week.

One of the things I will miss the most about Japan is the stunning mountain landscapes, your images capture the beauty like no one else.

Regards
David Campbell


Logged

BernardLanguillier
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Posts: 7526



WWW
« Reply #22 on: May 24, 2010, 05:10:41 PM »
ReplyReply

Quote from: David Campbell
Congratulations on another exhibition Bernard.
Your work is truly inspirational, to say the least.

I would have loved to see your images as large prints.
Unfortunately my time is up in Japan and I will be returning to Australia this week.

Hello David,

Thanks for your kind words. Sorry to hear that you have to leave Japan.

All the best in Australia.

Cheers,
Bernard

Logged

A few images online here!
BernardLanguillier
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Posts: 7526



WWW
« Reply #23 on: June 06, 2010, 02:04:57 PM »
ReplyReply

Quote from: BernardLanguillier
My dear LL friends,

I am happy to inform that I'll be holding a small photo exhibit in Tokyo, Shinjuku between June 8 and 21st.

http://www.nikon-image.com/activity/salon/...hinjyuku.htm#02

21 images featuring mostly Japanese Alpine locales wil be on display, embodied as large canvas prints ranging from 6 to 3 feet wide/high. There will be a mix of color and B&W prints.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/bernardlangui...57624049687264/

Day -1, please drop by if you have the chance!

Cheers,
Bernard
Logged

A few images online here!
marcmccalmont
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Posts: 1722



« Reply #24 on: June 13, 2010, 02:20:49 AM »
ReplyReply

I had the pleasure to attend Bernard's exhibit today, absolutely breathtaking large prints! Most were captivating to the point you felt you were present in the scene.
Exceptionally well done!
Marc
Logged

Marc McCalmont
BernardLanguillier
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Posts: 7526



WWW
« Reply #25 on: June 13, 2010, 05:52:48 AM »
ReplyReply

Quote from: marcmccalmont
I had the pleasure to attend Bernard's exhibit today, absolutely breathtaking large prints! Most were captivating to the point you felt you were present in the scene.
Exceptionally well done!
Marc

Hi Marc,

Thanks for the kind words, much appreciated! It was very kind of you to drop by, really enjoyed the chat!

Cheers,
Bernard
Logged

A few images online here!
Jon Meddings
Full Member
***
Offline Offline

Posts: 136


« Reply #26 on: June 13, 2010, 07:13:44 AM »
ReplyReply

Quote from: BernardLanguillier
My dear LL friends,

I am happy to inform that I'll be holding a small photo exhibit in Tokyo, Shinjuku between June 8 and 21st.

http://www.nikon-image.com/activity/salon/...hinjyuku.htm#02

21 images featuring mostly Japanese Alpine locales wil be on display, embodied as large canvas prints ranging from 6 to 3 feet wide/high. There will be a mix of color and B&W prints.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/bernardlangui...57624049687264/

Please don't hesitate to drop by if you are around. I will not be on the spot the whole time so please send a PM in advance if you want to meet.

Cheers,
Bernard

Bernard, I just spent some very pleasant time going through your gallery - these are really stunning images and I can only imagine what they look like in a large print. Wonderful work and I wish I were able to see them in person - thanks for shaing them electronically!


Logged
BernardLanguillier
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Posts: 7526



WWW
« Reply #27 on: June 15, 2010, 05:50:57 AM »
ReplyReply

Quote from: Jon Meddings
Bernard, I just spent some very pleasant time going through your gallery - these are really stunning images and I can only imagine what they look like in a large print. Wonderful work and I wish I were able to see them in person - thanks for shaing them electronically!

Thanks Jon, much appreciated! :-)

Cheers,
Bernard
Logged

A few images online here!
BernardLanguillier
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Posts: 7526



WWW
« Reply #28 on: June 20, 2010, 08:56:56 PM »
ReplyReply

My dear LL friends,

The show will be closing its doors this afternoon.

I just wanted to thank all of you who expressed interest and support, starting of course with those who could physically make it.

The show was a success with many visitors and very positive feedback overall. It seems that I have not been hauling tons of equipments for no reason.

Thank you again!

Cheers,
Bernard
Logged

A few images online here!
Pages: « 1 [2]   Top of Page
Print
Jump to:  

Ad
Ad
Ad