Ad
Ad
Ad
Pages: [1]   Bottom of Page
Print
Author Topic: Time lapse of the volcano in Icleand  (Read 1012 times)
Josh-H

« on: May 14, 2010, 05:41:47 PM »
ReplyReply

Sean Stiegemeier has posted a really stunning time lapse video of the volcanic eruption in Iceland. The video is from a number of different locations around the volcano site so you get a really good impression of the surrounding landscape its both beautiful and haunting.
Either click the link above to be taken directly to the video - or there is a link on my BLOG.
Well worth a couple of minutes out of your day to enjoy.
Its only 8 weeks now till I leave for Iceland.. I hope I get the same sort of opportunities...
« Last Edit: May 14, 2010, 05:42:31 PM by Josh-H » Logged

PeterAit

« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2010, 06:09:22 PM »
ReplyReply

Quote from: Josh-H
Sean Stiegemeier has posted a really stunning time lapse video of the volcanic eruption in Iceland. The video is from a number of different locations around the volcano site so you get a really good impression of the surrounding landscape its both beautiful and haunting.
Either click the link above to be taken directly to the video - or there is a link on my BLOG.
Well worth a couple of minutes out of your day to enjoy.
Its only 8 weeks now till I leave for Iceland.. I hope I get the same sort of opportunities...

That's really great, thanks for posting.

Peter
"Photographic technique is a means to an end, never the end itself."
View my photos at http://www.peteraitken.com
francois

« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2010, 02:56:50 AM »
ReplyReply

Wonderfull movie! It's so much more elaborate than the conventionally seen time-lapse/stop-motion video clips.
Thank you Josh.

Francois
Pages: [1]   Top of Page
Print
Jump to:  

Ad
Ad
Ad