Ad
Ad
Ad
Pages: [1]   Bottom of Page
Print
Author Topic: Dust removal  (Read 2314 times)
cheever

« on: April 22, 2005, 11:30:03 PM »
ReplyReply

Anyone?
cheever

« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2005, 11:20:28 AM »
ReplyReply

Thanks Francois the "Dust & Scratches" filter worked great!  Sometimes I need a third party to remind me of all the great things that are already available in Photoshop, but are often overlooked by me.
mbridgers

« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2005, 08:37:03 AM »
ReplyReply

The Polaroid dust and scratch removal filter works very well too.  It is a free plugin and can be found here:
http://www.polaroid.com/service/software/p...sr/poladsr.html
cheever

« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2005, 12:37:57 PM »
ReplyReply

What is the easiest method for removing mass amounts of dust from a print scan without having to clone every last spec of dust?  I have read a method of doing this before, but am now unable to locate it.  The final image with be a very low res picture so it doesn't need to be too extravagant.

Thanks
francois

« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2005, 05:18:58 AM »
ReplyReply

I have no magical way to remove dust spots but have you tried the "Dust & scratches" Photoshop filter. I'm sure it's far from perfection but it might help. Kodak had a PS filter but I can't remember the name...Try googling to see if you find it.

Francois

Francois
francois

« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2005, 02:37:30 AM »
ReplyReply

Thanks Francois the "Dust & Scratches" filter worked great! Sometimes I need a third party to remind me of all the great things that are already available in Photoshop, but are often overlooked by me.
You're welcome.

Cheesy  Cheesy

Francois

Francois
Pages: [1]   Top of Page
Print
Jump to:  

Ad
Ad
Ad