Ad
Ad
Ad
Pages: [1]   Bottom of Page
Print
Author Topic: Tethered: "Failed to load image"  (Read 2648 times)
Nino Loss

« on: August 13, 2011, 11:52:24 PM »
ReplyReply

I need urgent help with this. P1 support has no clue for the moment (since august 4th).

When tethered, C1 recently started to give me "failed to load image" errors after the first image which goes through normally. Restart, and one more image... Restart Camera + C1... Nothing helps.

I tried: new session, shoot with or without CF card, new cables, reinstall C1 Pro and even reinstall Windows (yes, this is really very important).

5DMk2 -> C1 pro / Win7 x64

Don't know what to do, but use the horrible Canon software or Lightroom without ICC profiles...

regards
nino

PS.: It might be that it all started with the last update, don't know for sure.

Nino Loss

« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2011, 04:33:40 AM »
ReplyReply

FPhocus 2.6.2 with the H4D-40 works well on this machine. I also tested tethered into Lightroom 3.4.1 and the Canon utility software. Everything OK!

BTW I want to add, that I am convinced that it is a simple user error. Just what is it?
« Last Edit: August 30, 2011, 07:55:13 AM by Nino Loss » Logged
craigwashburn

« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2011, 02:51:46 PM »
ReplyReply

I need urgent help with this. P1 support has no clue for the moment (since august 4th).

When tethered, C1 recently started to give me "failed to load image" errors after the first image which goes through normally. Restart, and one more image... Restart Camera + C1... Nothing helps.

I tried: new session, shoot with or without CF card, new cables, reinstall C1 Pro and even reinstall Windows (yes, this is really very important).

5DMk2 -> C1 pro / Win7 x64

Don't know what to do, but use the horrible Canon software or Lightroom without ICC profiles...

regards
nino

PS.: It might be that it all started with the last update, don't know for sure.

I had the same issue.  6.2.2 is broken on Win7-64.  Open a case with phase one and they will send you a registry key patch that disables C1's hooks into WIC for the time being and that will clear it up.  Or look on their forums for a download link.  You could try downgrading to 6.2.1, but you will still want to run the registry patch as uninstalling 6.2.2 doesn't appear to remove the hooks.

Nino Loss

« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2011, 08:48:08 PM »
ReplyReply

I had the same issue.  6.2.2 is broken on Win7-64.  Open a case with phase one and they will send you a registry key patch that disables C1's hooks into WIC for the time being and that will clear it up.  Or look on their forums for a download link.  You could try downgrading to 6.2.1, but you will still want to run the registry patch as uninstalling 6.2.2 doesn't appear to remove the hooks.

As I said, I filed a case on August 4th, but this was not suggested to me!? Now that you say that there are problems on Win7x64 with 6.2.2, I notice that I had quite a few crashes and slow downs again latly while working with C1. I do everything with Focus  2.6.2 meanwhile, which is amazingly quick to load images. Why can it be that browsing through the H4D-40 images in Focus can be so quick on Focus, and the little 5d2 files so excruciatingly slow to load on Capture One?
craigwashburn

« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2011, 09:31:39 PM »
ReplyReply

As I said, I filed a case on August 4th, but this was not suggested to me!? Now that you say that there are problems on Win7x64 with 6.2.2, I notice that I had quite a few crashes and slow downs again latly while working with C1. I do everything with Focus  2.6.2 meanwhile, which is amazingly quick to load images. Why can it be that browsing through the H4D-40 images in Focus can be so quick on Focus, and the little 5d2 files so excruciatingly slow to load on Capture One?

I've had the pleasure of dealing with Denmark's award winning customer service for several years now and I can say, persistence is the key.

Nino Loss

« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2011, 03:52:36 AM »
ReplyReply

Ten days since I gave support the requested pieces of info... There is no reaction all, not even, something like "thank you, we are working on this". I don't understand what is going on?! Can't use C1 tethered.
Nino Loss

« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2011, 11:05:52 AM »
ReplyReply

16 days and still no sign of life from Phase one support!? I don't understand...
Pages: [1]   Top of Page
Print
Jump to:  

Ad
Ad
Ad