Ad
Ad
Ad
Pages: [1]   Bottom of Page
Print
Author Topic: Eizo Auto Rotation Sensor Problem (ActiveRotationII)  (Read 1159 times)
asf

« on: October 08, 2011, 09:29:28 AM »
ReplyReply

Anyone ever have a problem with the sensor in their Eizo not recognizing the monitor's orientation (H/V)?

My CG211 (2.5 years old) went wonky late last night, all of a sudden the internal rotation sensor kicked in switching between horiz and vertical while the monitor was horizontal, perfectly level and untouched. After 5-7 seconds it decided it was in vertical orientation and stayed there. I turned off the ActiveRotationII feature, did some computer maintenance and other testing, and got it to reset to horizontal. I tested the monitor with other computers and it behaves the same way.

Now I can turn the rotation sensor on again and it's ok until I test it by turning the monitor to vertical, it senses the rotation and adjusts the screen accordingly but gets stuck there and won't return to horizontal when rotated back.

I know the old joke about the man going to the doctor and saying "it hurts when I do this", and I basically never use it vertically, but is this something anyone else here has experienced or knows something about?
DeeJay

« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2011, 12:55:48 PM »
ReplyReply

I've heard of this before from memory the sensor needs replacing and it's not particularly cheap.

You can turn it off and rotate manually in Display preferences (mac) though.
Pages: [1]   Top of Page
Print
Jump to:  

Ad
Ad
Ad