Ad
Ad
Ad
Pages: [1]   Bottom of Page
Print
Author Topic: How can I prevent the duplicate but smaller Tiff when I process my RAW file  (Read 4604 times)
gdh

« on: November 19, 2011, 04:50:55 PM »
ReplyReply

Just recently my C1 v 6.2.1 started making a smaller duplicate Tiff when I processed and had it open in PS CS5. It seems to have occurred after I unchecked the box to make a duplicate jpg.  I know it's a simple, "staring-me-in-my-face" fix, but I'm not seeing how to stop the duplicate Tiff.  Anyone?

Thanks

Dennis
« Last Edit: November 22, 2011, 08:34:15 PM by gdh » Logged

mediumcool

« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2011, 08:51:55 AM »
ReplyReply

Checked to see if you have two processes checked?

FaceBook facebook.com/ian.goss.39   www.mlkshk.com/user/mediumcool
gdh

« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2011, 01:31:56 AM »
ReplyReply

Great call--problem solved.  Thank you very much.  I'm just curious, did you just know that or did you have to tinker with it?  Regardless, appreciate your help.

Dennis

mediumcool

« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2011, 04:53:45 AM »
ReplyReply

Great call--problem solved.  Thank you very much.  I'm just curious, did you just know that or did you have to tinker with it?  Regardless, appreciate your help.

Dennis

Tinkering? Hell no! Wink

Itís one of those things in C1 that I found very early (luckily) and check regularly whilst working; itís a love/hate characteristic of the program to have lots of little hidden (or almost-hidden) interface features.

For instance, I used to swap layers by going to the Layers tab and clicking on the layer desired, while the Layer pull-down was sitting on the top-left of the image preview all the time (well, as soon as I made a new layer)! Lots of little things ...

Glad to be of assistance; I was surprised that your post had not been replied to before I saw it.

gdh

« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2011, 11:45:51 PM »
ReplyReply

Tinkering? Hell no! Wink

Itís one of those things in C1 that I found very early (luckily) and check regularly whilst working; itís a love/hate characteristic of the program to have lots of little hidden (or almost-hidden) interface features.

For instance, I used to swap layers by going to the Layers tab and clicking on the layer desired, while the Layer pull-down was sitting on the top-left of the image preview all the time (well, as soon as I made a new layer)! Lots of little things ...

Glad to be of assistance; I was surprised that your post had not been replied to before I saw it.

Hah!!!  You just described how I still switch layers until seconds ago. Smiley

mediumcool

« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2011, 02:21:11 AM »
ReplyReply

Hah!!!  You just described how I still switch layers until seconds ago. Smiley

OK, now you are duty-bound to report anything new shortcut-wise in this thread; I shall do the same.  Grin

gdh

« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2011, 11:32:57 PM »
ReplyReply

Yes sir, I will do that Smiley

Pages: [1]   Top of Page
Print
Jump to:  

Ad
Ad
Ad